Sick from Dysport

Hello ; I had Dysport exactly 6 days ago. I had...

Hello ; I had Dysport exactly 6 days ago. I had headaches from the very first night ,the pain was in wierd areas of my head in front and back.The next day I felt as if I were coming down with a sinus cold.I felt tired and had abnormal amounts of pressure pain in my forehead and nose..I had muscle stifness in my neck and shoulders.Day 3 I wake up decide to take a cold and sinus pill to relieve the pressure.Started feeling dizzy ,went to the bathroom ,I passed out on the tiolette .I fell in the corner of wall and tile hit my head really hard.I had someone take me to the emergency room that day.They did every test, Bloodwork,ekg and cat scan. and chest and head x ray. They could not come up with any explanation for my symptoms,Nor did the attending physicain believe that my symptoms were caused from the Dysport.I called the D.R. Who did the injections only for him to tell me none of his other patients had reported anything more than headaches from Dysport. Day 5 I have a swollen sore throat seems to help.I start sweating all night and have a low fever of 100.5 all night , Day 6 I am sore and in pain from hitting my head I stilll feel really tired,but its hard to sleep from the pain.I havet to force myself to eat it makes me feel nasuas . I go to store to get make up to cover my extremely black eye, I got it from fainting the 3 rd day.I start feeling dizzy in the store and sweating, I hurry to make it home. As soon as i get home my throat is sore again! If I am still sick in morning i plan to see my family doctor and go from there,I hope she will believe Im sick from Dysport .I had no symptoms before that . Drinking protien shakes and taking collidial silver has seemed to make me feel a little better..

Panama City Facial Plastic Surgeon