Asian Eyelid Surgery, Toronto, ON

The procedure was absolutely painless! I...

The procedure was absolutely painless! I didn't even know he was operating on me until I smelt the burning smell by the laser making the incision and he told me to stop moving cuz he had already began. The healing was quite fast, for me I took Arnica Montana, a homeopathic medicine that reduces swelling and brushing suggested by the surgeon (I now know it really works cuz I just had my breasts done and finished my Arnica Montana and there is brusing around my chest now, going to pick up more today). The healing probably took 5 days for the swelling to go down and I was able to go out with make up on.

Right after the anestia wears off was the most painful so make sure you have your pain meds with you right after surgery. The next day felt my eyes and nose bridge area felt bruised and swollen but not really painful, after that it was smooth sailing. For a woman it is easy because she could conceal with make-up after a week, for a man after a week people can probably still tell, unless he does the less invasive method, which I didn't do because it may not be permanent and the results were less dramatic.

I did this in March 2011 and it is now Dec. 2011 and everything has healed smoothly, but keep in mind it takes a full year to see results. I would definitely do it again, it was painless and now I get ready so much more quickly in the morning and feel less insecure without makeup on. Hope this helps, cheers!!

Toronto Plastic Surgeon

Keep in mind wait times with Dr. Hong are long because he's got a lot of people who want him to do their surgeries. He is the best when it comes to Asian eyelid surgery in Toronto based on my research.