Vaser on Thighs, Butt and Flanks 100% Worth It - Asia

I'd been unhappy with the genetic deposits on...

I'd been unhappy with the genetic deposits on my thighs and backside for the last 8 years and it had caused me constant grief when getting in a swimsuit, trying on clothes and presenting myself to the world. Iwork out 3-4 times a week, eat healthily etc. 4 months after the birth of my 2nd child while still on maternity leave from work I decided to go ahead with the operation.

It's been the best thing I could have done for my confidence, my overall wellbeing and enthusiasm about continuing to be healthy, get fit and be the best mum I can be. I live in Asia and had the procedure done here. I had a wonderful doctor and was happy with every part of the procedure.

It hurt a lot more than I had expected, although I was asleep for the procedure and walked out that afternoon, I was in extreme pain for 2 days, then mild pain and uncomfortable pain for a few weeks. Now, 3 months later I still get twinges and don't feel 100% healed although I have been running, working out on a powerplate and playing sport from 3 weeks post operation.

I wish I hadn't waited so long, but I thought ti would be better to wait until after my 2nd child. I do have some wrinkling skin on my butt but anything is better than it being as fat as it was! Also, I've found most of my cellulite is now gone. Brilliant! Feel comfortable in swimmers, although I am still in the postpartum phase. Really it is amazing how good the results are and the definition of muslce in my legs.

I didn't tell anyone except one friend and everyone comments on how amazing I look. I have been dieting and exercising, plus with the baby weight loss falling off - it worked well in terms of being able to hide the operation.

Such a smooth, non pushy experience. I will ask for the pics from the doc and post them soon.