Biltmore Lift for 63 Year Old - Asheville, NC

At 63 years old, I was satisfied overall with my...

At 63 years old, I was satisfied overall with my appearance except for my neck area. I felt it made me look much older than my years. I had heard good things about Dr. Harley and made an appointment to get his opinion. He and his staff made me feel very comfortable and I was able to ask all my questions and schedule my surgery at the same time. With Dr. Harley's help, I chose the "Biltmore Lift" for me. The procedure was done in his office and, although I don't remember much that day after the surgery, I wasn't in a lot of pain and healed quickly. Prior to surgery, Dr. Harley gave me a printout of what I should do and I did what he recommended. I think those recommendations kept my swelling and bruising to a minimum. The end result looks very natural. I look rested and firmer, without any telltale signs of plastic surgery. My overall experience with Dr. Harley and his staff and the results of my surgery has been gratifying.
Asheville Facial Plastic Surgeon

Were you awake during the procedure? How long were you in surgery?
The neck always seems to be a weak point as we age. I'm glad you're pleased with your results of the Biltmore lift! What was recovery like for you?
Hi Biltmore Lift- I am wondering at 61, if I do my neck will it match the rest of my face?. My face is actually better than my neck. Its my neck thats aging my appearance. Going to the Biltmore Inn starting at the end of the month to enjoy your Biltmore. Id appreciate your thoughts….
Hey MissV, I also had a Biltmore Lift with Dr. Harley (you can read my review about the complete process). As I understand it, a facelift has to accompany a neck lift because the excess skin is pulled upward through the face area. For a professional evaluation, see Dr. H for a consultation. He will answer all of your questions.
My neck was the problem too. Face was ok, with jowls just starting to form. I had the Biltmore Lift 2 weeks ago and LOVE its results. Went back to work yesterday and am healing well.
Was this just a neck lift or did you also have your face done as well ?
Lane10, I had the Biltmore Lift one week and one day ago. It is a neck lift and jowel area. Dr. Harley had to repair neck muscles under my chin. I am totally satisfied with my results.
Greetings Marleycolman, I am having my surgery by Dr. Harley on April 28 at 6:30 am. How are you doing? I think yoi had your surgery 2 months ago. Looking forward to hearing from you. Lilygirl14