Biltmore Lift for 63 Year Old - Asheville, NC

At 63 years old, I was satisfied overall with my...

At 63 years old, I was satisfied overall with my appearance except for my neck area. I felt it made me look much older than my years. I had heard good things about Dr. Harley and made an appointment to get his opinion. He and his staff made me feel very comfortable and I was able to ask all my questions and schedule my surgery at the same time. With Dr. Harley's help, I chose the "Biltmore Lift" for me. The procedure was done in his office and, although I don't remember much that day after the surgery, I wasn't in a lot of pain and healed quickly. Prior to surgery, Dr. Harley gave me a printout of what I should do and I did what he recommended. I think those recommendations kept my swelling and bruising to a minimum. The end result looks very natural. I look rested and firmer, without any telltale signs of plastic surgery. My overall experience with Dr. Harley and his staff and the results of my surgery has been gratifying.
Were you awake during the procedure? How long were you in surgery?
The neck always seems to be a weak point as we age. I'm glad you're pleased with your results of the Biltmore lift! What was recovery like for you?
Hi Biltmore Lift- I am wondering at 61, if I do my neck will it match the rest of my face?. My face is actually better than my neck. Its my neck thats aging my appearance. Going to the Biltmore Inn starting at the end of the month to enjoy your Biltmore. Id appreciate your thoughts….
Asheville Facial Plastic Surgeon