Happy with the Results - Asheville, NC

Anyone considering a "Life Style Lift" needs to go...

Anyone considering a "Life Style Lift" needs to go to Dr. David H. Harley in Asheville for his Biltmore Lift. As a former professional esthetician for many years, I have the knowledge and discerning taste when seeking out the best surgeon for MY face!! A friend had the Biltmore Lift 3 years ago and looks great; so I decided to give myself a Biltmore Lift for my 60th birthday. Now I no longer get instantly offered the senior discounts, and men 10 years younger want to date me!! I look how I feel-and am so happy with the results. I followed the post-op suggestions to the letter and had minimal bruising and discomfort. The arnica pills are a must!! Dr. Harley's office is a welcoming home-like setting that promotes privacy; and his receptionist is a lovely lady. Dr. H. is a caring, easy-to-talk-to, highly skilled surgeon whom I would recommend to anyone. Gift yourself a Biltmore Lift, and I bet you'll be asking yourself why you waited so long!!

Thank you for sharing on RealSelf! How long were you down and out after your lift before you got back to your normal routine?
Is all your numbing gone? Does your face feel back to normal as far as the tightness goes?
I had my surgery at the end of Feb. and no, not all of my tightness/numbing has gone. I have a little left on the very sides of my face and below my chin. But Dr. Harley explained to me that this could easily last 3-6 months.
Asheville Facial Plastic Surgeon