Wouldn't Do It Again - Asheville, NC

I had a mini facelift as I had some jowling and...

I had a mini facelift as I had some jowling and wanted my "Audrey Hepburn" jaw line restored. I did get rid of the jowling but lost my signature look in the process.

I think I got too much lift in the jaw area which made my face look round instead of sculptured. I also have some slight pouches in my cheeks by my mouth. I wish now I had had the courage to just look older. I look younger since the lift but less attractive.

Many thanks to all the Real Self doctors for their thoughtful and helpful responses.

My doctor was a very nice man but I do not think he understood my facial structure very well. He did do a good job as far as not leaving visible scars.

Could you kindly provide the name of the physician and some photos. Posts such as yours are incredibly helpful to the rest of us considering this and having information missing doesn't help us, unfortunately. Thank you!
Thank you, Sharon. I stretch and massage my jaw to try to relax some of the tightness. Time will tell if that helps!

I'm sorry your surgery didn't work out, sukietawdry, but thanks nonetheless for posting your experience. What's the next step for you?