Very Satisfied with Results of Dr. Harley's Biltmore Lift - Asheville, NC

At age 49 I was experiencing sagging around my...

At age 49 I was experiencing sagging around my mouth, loss of jawline definition, and beginning signs of jowling. I had heard good things about Dr. Harley and scheduled a consultation. I was impressed by the doctor's warm and humble demeanor and even more by his candor and the great care he took not to "oversell" (his term) any procedure. In the end, I opted for the Biltmore Lift and injectable fillers for the creases on either side of my mouth (parentheses), which are not corrected by the lift.

It was my choice to keep my surgery a private matter, and Juanita referred me to TLC Homecare who took wondeful care of me - picked me up and drove me to my appointment, took me home, stayed overnight with me, and drove me to my follow up appointment the next day. Recovery and healing were a bit more involved than I anticipated, but everything turned out beautifully in the end. It has been four months since my procedure and only my hairdresser and esthetician know that I had it done - not even my kids - and that's just the way I want it. I looked refreshed - not "done." My anti-aging strategy is prevention-focused; to anticipate and address early those things that I can control and improve. Dr. Harley and his caring staff are a vital part of my age management team and I'm blessed to have them.
Asheville Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Harley is simply wonderful! I can't say enough good things about him.

I'm thinking about having the biltmore lift but like you ill don't want anyone to know. My question is how much was it got the tlc home care? Also where did you stay and how much was the hotel?
Thank you for sharing your experience! When you say recovery was a bit more involved than you thought, what do you mean by that?