My Experience - Asheville, NC

My biggest issue was my turkey neck. That is what...

My biggest issue was my turkey neck. That is what I saw first when I looked in the mirror. I felt it made me look even older than I am. But it is now gone and also a lot of the wrinkles. The recovery time was shorter than I expected, and it was easy to conceal the stitches until they were removed. I am so pleased with my results and have only one regret - that I did not do it sooner! I would definitely advise others wishing to have the Biltmore Lift to hesitate no longer.
Asheville Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Harley is in my opinion the best choice for a facelift, and of course the Biltmore Lift was exactly what I wanted. I would without hesitation recommend Dr. Harley and his staff to anyone. They made my very exciting procedure a truly wonderful experience.

Love your new neck::)))) Enjoy!
Congrats! What a difference. You look wonderful! Would love to see a front view too! (BTW: I am a fan of Dr. Harley also. I had the same procedure you had back in Aug. '13. I am very happy I did the Biltmore Lift with Dr. H.)
Your neck looks fabulous! Thanks so much for sharing your experience. What would you say was the hardest part about your recovery?
Very pleased for you. My turkey neck was my biggest worry too and made me feel old and frumpy. I feel great since having a full facelift. Before the procedure I was feeling troubled by guilt due to vanity when others have real problems. Now I wish I had done it earlier as my confidence has improved so much. Thank you for your review.
What is a Biltmore Lift?
It's what Cemlaw and lilygirl just had this past couple of weeks listed under neck lift. SMASectomy plus platysmaplasty.
What a transformation - well done :-)