I Couldn't Be More Pleased! - Asheville, NC

The aftermath of a violent crime and devastating...

The aftermath of a violent crime and devastating divorce heralded a 15 year period of living in survival mode only. My wits, my intelligence and my sense of humor...always young... never left me but the despair from these life events had wreaked havoc on my body. After spending more than a year exercising and eating nutritious and healthy foods, i knew that i wanted to honor the 'me' that had stayed strong, stayed true and had survived. i asked Dr. David Harley and his compassionate, attentive and wonderful Office Staff for help in bringing forth this person from behind the tired mask that had become my face. A picture says a thousand words and so without further adieu let me invite you to contact Dr. David Harley at Biltmore Plastic Surgery, Asheville, NC who has my permission to share my photos.

After and Before Photos

Asheville Facial Plastic Surgeon

I believe a person who feels good, does good. God willing, i have more years to do good on this planet. i credit Dr. Harley and his Office Staff with the ability to gently and perfectly bring forth the good in a person by showing the world the radiant smiles of greeting that live deep inside the heart.

just beautiful, you look amazing
Thank you so much !
Truly amazing!!!! Thx
Thank you very much!
your after photos look like the "daughter" of the before photos. fabulous..
Thank you so much. I feel great!
You look great! Refreshed and so much younger! It is quite the journey for all of us...Good for you...enjoy!
Hello y2k, did you have a prior facelift. Your before's seem to have some scarring in front of the ear which the Biltmore lift removed? Or was that some sort of different shading from something else? Did your Biltmore incisions extend up toward the temple in front of the hairline or is it just in from of the ears? And finally ....do you think you got a good bit of elevation in the cheek area from the lift alone since you didn't have any lower eye work done. Lot's of questions, I know. But I am always (as many here can attest) all about the questions :) grace60
Hello Grace, The scar on my left check which i choose to keep is from an incident in my past i will not discuss. I do not know the nature and extent of the incisions Dr. Harley made. i know there were no incisions above my ears. i carefully followed Dr. Harley's post op instructions by attending to the minimal wounds and bruising and i'm certain his office would be delighted to give you a generic copy of those. i cannot address cheek elevation because what you see is what it is . i am not a technical person re: these matters. i do know that my sleep apnea has improved significantly. Whether this is related to the Biltmore Lift , i do not know. That is a medical matter i am not competent to address.
Wow! y2K: Fantastic results! Dr. Harley did a wonderful job. Now that I see your "befores" I can say that he took decades off your appearance! Have a wonderful time with your revitalized appearance, you deserve it. Best wishes!
TY TY TY Renaissancelady !
Yes, i agree with what you have written. i , however, never viewed the pricing on the website. i had called Dr. Harley's office for clarification because weight loss and 69 years of age dictated a neck lift for sure. i did not know that in order to have that procedure the facelift would have to be done as well. But...no devil in the details here! Everything was well explained and i am delighted with the way i look and feel.
Yes, what you have written makes sense. I actually never saw the pricing on the website. At 69 yrs of age I needed the neck tightening and had thought I could forego the facelift procedure...hence, my phone call to Dr. Harley's office for clarification.

Thank you for sharing on RealSelf. You have been through an awful lot and I'm glad you were able to do this. You look beautiful!

Did you have only Dr Harley's Biltmore lift or did you have any other procedures? Your results are really great! grace60
Hi Grace60 I had only the Biltmore lift. TY for the compliment.
I, too, have been a patient of Dr. Harley and believe him to be wonderfully talented, as your results well show. Judging from the price you list, I assume he also did a neck lift in addition to the facelift?
Yes, that is considered part of the Biltmore Lift. I had called asking for a separate price on a necklift and was so advised.
Just to clarify. It is possible to just get a facelift from Dr. Harley without the neck lift. The price is lower than what you and I paid for both face and neck lift. It is not, however, possible to just get a neck lift as he has to do the facelift because he needs to bring the excess neck skin upwards. This is a lay explanation, I am sure the Doctor could explain it better, but does that make sense. You can see on his website that he lists the cost of just the facelift at $4700 but states that if tightening of the neck is required, the cost will be $6200. I am adding this clarification because I don't want someone who might only need a facelift to misunderstand Dr. Harley's fees.