I Couldn't Be More Pleased! - Asheville, NC

The aftermath of a violent crime and devastating...

The aftermath of a violent crime and devastating divorce heralded a 15 year period of living in survival mode only. My wits, my intelligence and my sense of humor...always young... never left me but the despair from these life events had wreaked havoc on my body. After spending more than a year exercising and eating nutritious and healthy foods, i knew that i wanted to honor the 'me' that had stayed strong, stayed true and had survived. i asked Dr. David Harley and his compassionate, attentive and wonderful Office Staff for help in bringing forth this person from behind the tired mask that had become my face. A picture says a thousand words and so without further adieu let me invite you to contact Dr. David Harley at Biltmore Plastic Surgery, Asheville, NC who has my permission to share my photos.

After and Before Photos

Asheville Facial Plastic Surgeon

I believe a person who feels good, does good. God willing, i have more years to do good on this planet. i credit Dr. Harley and his Office Staff with the ability to gently and perfectly bring forth the good in a person by showing the world the radiant smiles of greeting that live deep inside the heart.