Help! - Asheville, NC

I chose to have breast implants after years of...

I chose to have breast implants after years of waiting. I am worried that I chose the wrong doctor. My implants are uneven! It is not noticeable in clothes, but it is terribly noticeable without. I am in need of opinions from other doctors, because the one that did my surgery says that it was because my breasts were originally uneven.. That is true one nipple was about a centimeter above the other, but the implants are WAY worse :( The pocket for my right breast is much higher than for the other. I feel like this could have been avoided. I feel like it is just a bad result. Please let me know if this can be corrected or if I am just stuck!
North Carolina Plastic Surgeon

I feel for you, I lived with uneven implants for 4 yrs...it seems pretty common with implants though. Good luck.
i have looked at many pics of implants in my search for the perfect dr. for the perfect look for me.. and unless you get a lift. if the breast are already a little wonky (my word mine are wonky).. the implants will push the nipple more into what ever angle it is already facing...
I am sorry to hear about your concerns after breast augmentation surgery. I would suggest that you submit additional pictures, preferably full frontal and side views, taken by a another person, in order to receive good advice online. Unfortunately, the attached photographs do not allow appropriate evaluation of your asymmetry concerns. I look forward to seeing your pictures in a Q&A post. Best wishes.
I have more pictures in the question I posted. I did see that you answered, but did not see how to reply to the answer. Do you feel that the original surgery could have had a better outcome if done by a different doctor?
i would still get another eval... 60 to 80 dollars... for a consult... find the best within a 100 mile radius.. see what he says.. some doctors will give you a discount on repair.
Sadly yes I feel your doctor should've corrected that, most would've. I believe you should have no problem getting it corrected but I would look into a different PS. My doctor noticed the slightest difference in my chest from either side and corrected it during my surgery. I think your revision would be quite simple but I would maybe look at recommendations for a different doctor at this point.