Smartdot Laser - Ashburn, VA

I would do this again if the setting were done for...

i would do this again if the setting were done for wrinkles ,i understand you can go deeper ,but how deep is deep to get a good result ,i do not see ant mention of this on the web sites. having light skin and blue eyes i have been told im a good candidate for smartxide laser. i was looking for a seeper depth and i got what i call a tca look.

antone thinking of having this done please ask about setting and how much you will gain from the setting .mine was done buy the book

I have just read this and am surprised. I think the person has confused my office. We do not even have a smart xide laser and I have never heard of this laser until today.
I HAD SMARTDOR LASER ,LIKE I SAY I HAVE HAD TCA PEELS MUCH MORE PEELING AND SKIN NICE AND CLEAR FOR £70 SMART XIDE LASER COST £600 FULL FACE .I DO BELIEVE THE SETTING NEED TO BE ON 25/30 TO GET SOME RESULTS ,SAYING THIS IT WOULD BE 7/8 DYS DOWNTIME .I WOULD LIKE ANY DR ARE TO COMMENT ON THIS ,WOULD BE GOOD TO GET A IDEA OF THE SETTING FOR OTHER GUESTS THAT ARE THINKING OF FRACTIONAL LASER.

Hi hether,

You mentioned that the setting might be different for wrinkles, what did you have your procedure for?

Thanks,

-Britt

Leesburg Plastic Surgeon

ihad smartdot lazer on a depth of 17 on the machine ,did nothing for my skin better results on a tca peel i done at home and cheeper