Clear + Brilliant Laser Procedure - Ashburn, VA

Dr. Mountcastle's office is fantastic! The office...

Dr. Mountcastle's office is fantastic!
The office itself is immaculate and tastefully decorated with beautiful artwork and stylish furnishings. They have complimentary beverages and a good magazine selection too (although I barely had to wait at all).
The front desk staff were so pleasant and genuine. They checked me in quickly and were very professional.
Amy did a great job with my Clear + Brilliant procedure. I applied some numbing cream ($50 from the pharmacy) an hour before and didn't have any pain during the treatment. My skin already looked so much better just a few hours after the laser. 24 hours later my skin feels a little sandpapery (she told me to expect this), but looks even better than yesterday. Amy chatted with me during the procedure. She is so sweet and extremely knowledgeable about all things skin-related. I felt extremely confident in her hands.
Dr. Mountcastle and Meredith are great too! I will definitely be back! I am so impressed with Mountcastle Plastic Surgery.
Welcome, so glad you had a wonderful experience, do you have to have multiple treatments? Was your numbing cream only by prescipetion?
Ashburn General Surgeon

Amy was great. Chatty, but not at all in an annoying way. She helped me stay calm during the procedure. She is very up to date on the latest technology.