Melasma No More! - Ashburn, VA

Pros: Got rid of my intense melasma! Cons: None...

Pros: Got rid of my intense melasma! Cons: None Advice: Drink lots of water beforehand. Also, you will need to be using a product with hydroquinone for about 4 weeks beforehand. I was able to pick something up at the office while booking my appointment.

Fraxel has been a wonderful addition to the office here. it provides 2 wavelengths. one for wrinkle reduction and acne scar reduction and the other for dark spots.

patients have loved it. one difficulty with fraxel has been the fact that they have 3 different fraxel machines with the same name. fraxel repair, fraxel restore and fraxel refine. each does different things and some fraxels work better than others. so some people do come in confused about the technology.

Glad to hear you got the results you were wanting.

Ashburn General Surgeon

Dr Mountcastle and his office were so friendly and helpful. I had the Fraxel 1927 and did not know what to expect. His office took the time to sit down with me and answer all of my questions. Since my first visit 2 weeks ago, I have come back for 2 additional follow-ups and I am still receiving the same great treatment. My melasma has almost completely cleared up thanks to the treatment. I am coming back for my second treatment in 4-6 weeks!