Breast Reduction With Dr. Timothy Mountcastle - Ashburn, VA

I was in need of a breast reduction for more than...

I was in need of a breast reduction for more than 22 years. As a child I was teased by boys and hated by girls. I was too scared to do anything cosmetically. Fast forward many years....after having two children and gaining 135 pounds then losing the weight, my breasts were in terrible shape. My back hurt and I could not find any bras to help me. I finally decided to see a cosmetic surgeon. The day of the surgery went like clock work. He was so calm and reassuring. I was not nervous at all! I had no pain at all. I felt amazing and very happy even on the day of my surgery. I had no complications and I immediately felt back relief. I look amazing and I am so happy I had this surgery. My only regret is I wish I had done this years ago.

Welcome to RealSelf!

I am so happy for you!    I know you feel like a new woman and glad to hear you are loving your results:)

Ashburn General Surgeon

I chose him through my insurance company. I walked into Dr. Mountcastle's office feeling terrified. He and his staff were amazing. Dr. Mountcatle explained the surgery, showed me photos of before and after surgeries and reassured me that I would be ok. Dr. Mountcastle is an amazing surgeon. I trust him so much and am so happy with his work that I am going back for two or three more procedures I want done.