Doctor is Great. Have Wanted Bigger Breasts Since High School - Ashburn, VA

I've been wanting breast aug since Dec 2011, but...

I've been wanting breast aug since Dec 2011, but always wanted bigger breast since high school. I'm a 30 yr old mother of 2 & after breast feeding my kids, my breast completed deflated, areola disoriented in size, and looked horrible! Blessed my boyfriend who thought that my breast are beautiful and didnt think I needed breast aug, but he was supportive of my decision.

So I was a SAGGY 36A and had 3 consultation. I went with Dr. M.Brown, bc I felt completely comfortable with him. I just had my surgery yesterday morning at 7:30am, my drand anesthesiologist was so friendly. the best part was, I was laying in the surgery room and completely knocked out, then found myself waking up in recovery. It felt like the surgery only took a min! Awesome! The surgery itself was the easy part!

I did not feel nauseated at all after recovery. I think drinking lots of fluid the day before really helped and I loaded up on organic raw honey mixed with water, roughly 3big glass of that. (read that honey & water naturally is an immune booster) & drank lots of carrot juice the week before to load up on vitamin A and also zinc to help with the healing. Yesterday I felt great, moved around easily,lift up my arms, but the pain-soreness came later that night. I'm taking arnica montana 30x, Vitamin C, zinc, carrot juice (vitamin A) to help with healing. I did not take any prescribed pain killer -percoset, yesterday and was able to use the bathroom this morning,no constipation! Yesterday diet for me was a protein shakes, homemade ginger,cinnamin,raw honey tea, carrot juice,organic yogurt w honey and Pineapples for bromelain to reduce swelling. My chest felt tight all day yesterrday but no pain until last night. really uncomfortable to sleep upright.

oh, I got 390 cc saline, smooth,round under the muscle. Today is 1st day post op, and lots of soreness!!! not really in any pain,but soreness and taking it easy. Been taking tylenol but no pain meds and will try to keep it that way. Will try to post first day of surgery pic, but I love it so far...will pray that my new girls will settle in nicely! oh I also got an areola lidt with implants.

Leesburg Plastic Surgeon