Is Anything Wrong with my Procedure?

I had ArteFill injection on my nasolibals on mid...

I had ArteFill injection on my nasolibals on mid May. I don't see any improvements at all. Is it too early to see improvments or there is something wrong? I tried to go back and talk to the doctor but it is almost impossible!! when I call the office to make appointment they answer the phone and then say would you please hold for a moment, I do but I eventually hang up after holding for about 10 min.they never come back to my line!!

Dr. Henry doesn't make an effort to spend time with patients (me!) He doesn't listen to my concerns or questions. Does not provide any information (He let the office staff deal with it) the office staff are very unprofessional, tried to charge me more than my actual bill. Don't return my phone calls. I am trying to contact them to make an appointment, they answer the phone and then say would you please hold for a moment, I do but I eventually hang up after holding for about 10 min. they never come back to my line. I wonder if Dr. Henry knows about all this?! It is very frustrating since I have paid so much money and don’t see any result :(