Loved It All

I've tried other things, but Artefill was clearly...

I've tried other things, but Artefill was clearly the best. I had no reaction, no pain, and the results are awesome. This product is the best and I would strongly recommend it to anyone considering options. It is the most expensive of the bunch, but it is permanent, and isn't your face worth it?

I'm confused - why would this doctor be offering it if he says it doesn't work? I think so few doctors are offering it is because based on the reviews from juvederm, radiesse, etc, not many of them know how to properly inject. It's permanent so if they make a mistake its a lot worse than a mistake with the other fillers. It's also new so I'm sure with time more doctors will offer it.
Why are there so few doctors offering this product. I went to the ONLY dr. offering it in this area and he said "forget it". Does it work or does it not work? According to this particular doc, it doesn't. Whats up?
Since it is a permanent filler, the manufacturer is very careful that only injectors that have passed hands on training and demonstration from THEM, are allowed to purchase the product. My guess would be that maybe your Dr. just hasn't taken the time to go through the training in order to buy the product.
is there anyone out there who had artefill about a year ago and how are you doing now with it. Has it moved and are you still satisfied. Has it had any effect on the rest of your face. thanks
I had 4 syringes of Artefill last April and I LOVE it!! No movement and it looks great. I previously had Juvederm in my smile lines, which I also liked, but after about 2 1/2 years, it had disappeared.
Hi Peggy, Just wanted to know how your'e doing with your fillers? I got (PMMA) under my eyes to repair hollow dark circles and so far don't see much difference only slightly. I had no pain or discomfort only slightly swollen for a couple of days but now it pretty much looks even but the darkness is still there (not as dar as before but still a little dark)...my concern because I've been reading about it is the long term effects...such as lumps after years or blindness. Can you tell me your experience because I wanna cry when I read those comments.
Give it a couple of weeks to settle in. The eye area is fragile and bruises easily. It's good that your Dr. only put a small amount of the product around your eyes, as it IS permanent and you wouldn't want it overdone. Artefill is only FDA approved for "smile lines". Lots of products are used "off-label" safely, but being a permanent filler, I'd be cautious getting it injected any place I wouldn't want it to be permanently. The darkness under your eyes is also common with fillers in that location, unless injected very deeply along the orbital rim, just in the tear trough area. That darkness/blueness is referred to as "Tindall's effect" and is just the veins under your skin in that area. As we age, we lose volume (fat essentially) and begin to look hollow. Eyes are tricky to improve the appearance of, with an acceptable outcome, with injectibles or surgery. If you aren't satisfied with your appearance, I'd make an appointment with a Dr. that does TONS of eyes and that the office can show you pictures of their work. I still LOVE my Artefill and highly recommend it, but probably only in the lower face.
Okay, now that it's been almost 3 weeks, it looks like my fillers have disappeared. My under eyes are back to being hollow and dark and I'm depressed again that this didn't work and I just wasted my money. Why did this happen????
Mine disappeared also, Just got it done in April. i complained to them and the nurse said oh well that was the bonine and now says i will see it slowly come back. Said it takes 6 months to see the true results. i think they are liars! Why didn't they say this in the first place? They were begging me to come back for more in 30 days but i didn't have the cash. How is yours doing now?
Please does any one have experience with artefill for facial injection in large amount for facial hypotrophy in HIV patient ?
i do not have HIV fortunately, but i did lose tissue around the right and slightly around the left side of my mouth due to trauma. Artefill filled it. and the right side was quite big. yes, it may work for you.