Around 50% Improvement .. Very Mild Pain

I had some scars on my face due to old pimples and...

I had some scars on my face due to old pimples and a bicycle accident. I performed 3 treatments on thursday, 26th feb 09 in India.

-Pixel laser treatment - 5000 INR (approx 100 $)
-DPN to remove my moles - 1500 INR (approx 30 $ )
-Filler - for 2-3 deep scars - 3000 INR (approx 60 $)

I had a very mild pain, rather i was just worried. I had anesthesia cream for an hour before, that helped.

My face was red and looked patchy for 3 days .. I could rest on sat and sun .. Didnt go out of house just to be on safer side and avoided the sun. On sat the skin started peeling off leaving a new skin behind much more smoother and brighter.

The doc had suggested me three sittings but i guess it is going to take one more and my skin should be plain.

I did the pixel treatment from my skin specialist and she was worth every penny. Would suggest everyone to get it done from good doctors than any local parlours.

Hello Archie..!!!

Yesterday itself I had a sitting with my doctor from Lilavati hospital. Previously he had told me that I have to pay 5000/- for full face pixel laser treatment, but then when I went for the treatment he did it only for both the cheeks that too not so properly, I am really disappointed by his behavior, he said, on next sitting I will have to pay double to do the full face, that is 10000/- I am not concerned about the money which I am paying, but it should be worth it. I will be very pleased to know the clinic or the doctors name from you, so that I can get it done from her to have better results.

Thank you.
can any one send me details of Pixel Laser treatment for acne scars and address of Clinic in India?