Bye Bye to Strong Muscles - Armonk, NY

My whole family has strong facial muscles. I have...

My whole family has strong facial muscles. I have the bad habit of frowning constantly! So I decided to take preventative measures and stop the lines before they get worse.
It was a quick and easy procedure. They gave me ice to numb the area, and Dr. Tchelebi was very quick! I love the results and will go back
Dr. Tchelebi

Get relaxing office, friendly and knowledgeable staff. Dr. Tchelebi knows what she is doing, and you can tell by looking at her that she knows how to take care of wrinkles!

You look great!!!!!

The pictures you posted really illustrate the changes. Thanks for posting them! I always feel like the areas feel a little tighter. Is that what you are noticing too, or does it not feel that much different to you?

It feels tight! Specially during the first few weeks after it sets in. But them I got used to it.

Yeah, I've noticed it feeling tighter the first two weeks too. I assumed it was because that is when the Botox is at its strongest and it wore off a little after that, but perhaps it is because we just got used to it.