Awesome Derm - Arlington, VA

Acne scars and it really works!

Acne scars and it really works!

I have had acne for over 20 yrs now and have seen...

I have had acne for over 20 yrs now and have seen several derms over the yrs depending on where i was living at the time and i have to say he is one of my favorite. He is such a sweetheart and takes his time with you so that you never feel rushed, also you always see the Dr. never a PA or just nurse which is what i have found is common in the DC area. His cosmetic procedure prices are great for the area as well!

Arlington Dermatologic Surgeon

Hi dreem,

Thanks for the review, but before I add you to the Chemical Peel community page could you please provide a bit more information about your experience to fully aid our community.

Did you experience pain and downtime, do you have a few more details about the overall procedure? What made you decide to go through with this procedure, how long had you been thinking about it?

Thanks so much,