Completely Satisfied - Arlington, VA

Arlington Dermatologic Surgeon

Dr. N is the best! I'm in my late 30's and contemplated getting treatment for my facial wrinkles for several years. Recently, a friend recommended Dr. N so I decided to make an appointment for a consultation. I'm so glad that I did! I received treatment with Restylane and Perlane for my wrinkles and I ABSOLUTELY LOVE the results! Amazingly, I look about 10 years younger!!! I'm not even a fan of needles but this was definitely worth it! I also received Laser Genesis treatment to shrink my facial pores. The results were great as well! I highly recommend Dr. N because he was very patient in answering all of my questions and I am completely satisfied with my results!

Hi YYA,

Thanks for the review, but before I add you to the Restylane community page could you please provide a bit more information about your experience to fully aid our community.

Did you experience pain and downtime, do you have a few more details about the overall procedure? What made you decide to go through with this procedure, how long had you been thinking about it?

Thanks so much,