Gynecomastia Review - Arlington, VA

The surgery went very well, I am quite please with...

The surgery went very well, I am quite please with the results. Initially I was a little nervous about the whole procedure, but Dr. Marefat made me feel at ease. His staff was able to fit me in quickly, and it only took about a week to get me into the operating room after the first consultation. Dr. Marefat allows me to have an unlimited amount of post-op consultations, which I think is very generous and pleasing.

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the Male Breast Reduction community.

Washington DC Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Marefat and his staff were very good. I am very pleased with the results. Dr. Marefat was extremely knowledgeable and patient in answering my questions. His office manager, Roya, was also very knowledge with the procedure and was flexible with the pricing. I would highly recommend Dr. Marefat.