Love my Botox Between the Brows and on Forehead (Frown and Surprise Lines) - Arlington, VA

Areas treated: Between the brows and forehead...

Areas treated: Between the brows and forehead (frown and surprise lines)

Pros: My forehead is smooth and looks natural, no one can tell that I had it done. Even my mother had no idea. I have a nice arch to my brow. People just tell me that I look good and beautiful (something I hadn't heard in a while)

I feel more beautiful again and was seeing the aging lines and it made me feel ugly. Fiance likes the nice arch it has added, finds it sexy.

Cons: I think that she could have numbed me longer the second time I went to see her. I think that she was sorta rushed and didn't want to wait the entire 10 minutes. She talks sorta fast.

Arlington Dermatologist

She seems to have good ratings from other people. She is rather friendly and so is her staff.

The reason is if too little injected than the patient has to take more time away from daily activities to have a touch up injection. This also could cause more bleeding longer healing, take more time for the doctor. Plus also a possibility the injector might inject too much. But would be interesting survey of us, docs, to see how many use numbing creams before Botox injections. Again I believe it is the rarity not the commonplace use. But let us wait and see the doc response to this question.
interesting. Well that didn't happen for me and it seems to be routine practice at the place I go to (the one I list above). I would think the option would be available and the patient given a choice?
As I stated in 2010 - The lidocaine creams can cause some swelling and decrease in muscle action so the injecting doc might inject to little of the Botox. That is why MOST do not use a numbing cream. Hope you understand this concept.
I don't really understand why numbing wouldn't be used, seems like useless torture otherwise. Probably something most doctors should consider rather than trying to get patient in and out as quick as possible...
My doctor uses cold air to numb the botox injection sites. If she is in such a rush; cold air works in seconds.
Yes, topical numbing is done RARELY. I do not recommend it for Botox (Dysport) injections. There may be some swelling from the topical numbing creams and the muscle action can be decreased so the injector might instill to little of the paralytic agent. From MIAMI
Now that is a first to read that you are numbed up for Botox