Very Successful Fat Graft to Face with Saeed Marefat, M.D. - Arlington, VA

This procedure was designed to fill out my cheeks...

This procedure was designed to fill out my cheeks which were looking a bit drawn and to reduce lines and wrinkles. Dr. Marefat took fat from my abdomen area and grafted it to parts of my face. The procedure was done with local anesthetic and caused no significant discomfort. There was immediate and substantial improvement visible after the procedure. My cheeks were fuller and there was a dramatic reduction in lines and wrinkles, especially below my eyes and in the nasolabial fold area. The improvements have remained as the initial minor swelling subsided. I am very happy with the results.
Washington DC Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Marefat is an exceptional plastic surgeon. He has done many procedures for me ranging from a full facelift all the way to skin cancer surgery, and many other procedures in between. Every procedure was successful. I am always delighted with the results of his work. Dr. Marefat is also one of those physicians that actually listens carefully to his patients, and designs recommendations tailored specifically to them. He is not only a very skilled surgeon, but he also has an artist's eye. (Indeed, he is literally an artist, and some of his works are on display in the office.) These talents and skills allow him to develop an excellent plan as well as to execute it flawlessly. I should also mention that the staff is friendly and knowledgeable, and that the office has a relaxed and happy atmosphere not always present in physicians' offices. If you live in or near Northern Virginia, I strongly recommend that you consider Dr. Marefat for any cosmetic or reconstructive surgery.