One Year Post Op TT & Now Getting Boobies to Match :) - Arlington, TX

Hey wonderful ladies! I am BACK! I did a review on...

Hey wonderful ladies! I am BACK! I did a review on my tummy tuck journey last January! I had a wonderful experience, and an even better doctor! So, I need boobies that match, right? lol! I scheduled my breast lift/implant surgery for Feb. 4th at 9:15am :) I had my pre op appointment yesterday (Jan. 22) & paid my balance! I am all set to go!
A little background: This whole journey started in May 2012. I decided it was time to lose some weight. I am 5'4'' and my starting weight was 222 pounds. Over the next 8 months I lost about 85-90 pounds and had lots of sagging skin everywhere, so I got a tummy tuck with muscle repair on January 25th, 2013!
I wanted to get a breast lift at that time, but I was scared of the recovery, so I chickened out! Since my tummy tuck, I have lost an additional 20 pounds and have maintained for the past 10 months. I weigh 110-115 pounds.
My breasts started at a 38F and I now wear a 32C (but as you all can all understand, it is basically just all rolled up skin in the bra!!!)
I am getting 450 cc saline implants with a lift. I went in dead set on silicone and 500 cc's, but since I have enough breast tissue, he said the saline will be the same, and it will save me $1,000. He said he would love to sell me the silicone ,but it is simply not necessary in my situation. He also said 450cc's will look more natural with my frame, and it will be a full D/small DD cup, which is what I am looking for :)
So: t minus 12 DAYS!!!

I am going to pick up a big fluffy robe, some good houseshoes, and a heated blanket this weekend! I also need to get my rx filled.

I also wanted to mention that I am documenting this on my YouTube channel, just like last time, so if anyone wants to watch & subscribe I would love that!
I just posted my 1 year TT update and a announcement of my breast surgery :)
Looking forward to hearing about your experience:) I'm 4 weeks post TT today and my lift is this Monday:) yay!
OMG!! Awesome! That is so exciting! I wish mine was Monday! LOL
I'm also a fan of your youtube videos haha:) I'm nervous about monday. I'm going to be awake (highly drugged, but awake)…is that normal?

2 Days until surgery!

I have surgery Tuesday morning at 9am! I am so excited! I am going to try to get some before pics today. I did a pre surgery shopping haul video if anyone wants to see what I got for my recovery :)
Waiting to hear how everything went - I ended up with lift and 265cc's - I cannot imagine 450 - I am anxious to see pics - hope it doesnt make me wish I went bigger :)
Had my lift and implants this morning in Dallas - I feel great !! Looking forward to hearing how you are
Dallas Plastic Surgeon