No Eyeliner Through a Long, Hot Texas Summer! Yea! - Arlington, TX

I went to a school. they're always needing...

i went to a school. they're always needing models. a lady at work had it done and recommended it. she looked great, so i got the number. first i got the lash enhancement (value: $400); today i went back and got the full eyeliner (value $450). i love it! i never could have afforded this. i think i made out like a fat rat.

Hi dragonheart,

Your review made me laugh out loud, I've never heard anyone say they made out like a "fat rat" and I love it, I now want to say it all the time. I would love to have a whole summer of not applying eyeliner. Did you have any numbing before hand? We would love to see pictures. Please keep us updated.

Thanks so much for the review,

-Britt

cameras hate me.

they do numb it, and they do it in small passes, re-numbing in between. it hurts like heck when the numb wears off, though, especially the first day, when sunlight is torture. when i did the lash enhancement i was completely fine by the next day. the eyeliner hurt more and is taking longer. i just did it yesterday, and woke up with eyes so swolloen they looked bee-stung. they feel better now. it think by tomorrow they'll be fine. do yourself a favor, though: take a couple days off work and have a friend to drive you home.

i've said the fat rat thing all my life--you never heard it, really? maybe that's why my bf looks at me funny when i tell him i made out like a fat rat when i found him...

Thanks for the added info. Nope never have heard it, maybe it's a Texas thing. :) That's cool about the pictures I feel kind of the same way. Keep us updated!

Thanks,

-Britt

i don't have one particular person; i was worked on by two teachers and six different students.