Early Review - Arlington Heights, IL

Excellent!!! I did my research for sure! The...

Excellent!!!
I did my research for sure!
The entire staff is professional. They made me feel at ease. I was very nervous but determined to have the procedure done. I've had breast augmentation from a different doctor/team so I can definitely compare the difference in client service/patient care. From the first phone call, consult, day of surgery, post op appointment, you know they care. Dr Placik has a genuine smile planted on his face until he has to concentrate and think of ideas and ways he can accommodate your special request. He smiles again calls his team and makes plans in front of you. There are no secrets. He's very honest and sincere. The nurses Shari, Laura they are angels! I had a complication with urinary retention due to my reaction to medication ( it could have been a situation gone bad) but Laura was on the phone with me, my husband, all hours of the day and night. We even texted back and fourth on a Sunday.
Now, 6 days post op I'm black and blue, swollen all over as expected. This is my review from my experience so far. I'll review again in 3 months. I've already referred a friend. And I will keep recommending to anyone interested in this procedure:) ?Ajluv

No naked before pics..but here's what I have..

I really feel bad now that I didn't have before pics. So I'm posting some form of pic to see what my body type was. I know it doesn't say much. But I'm 5'3, 130, and pretty proportion. ( neither top/ bottom heavy) I've worked out all my life. I'm one of those people that exercise is not a chore. I just do it because I've done it since I was about 11 brought up by my mom as something I should always be doing. I used to eat everything just cuz I didn't know better. But being in the health field I've learned and adjusted my life style. I've gained 30 lbs my 1st pregnancy, 30 my second. 10 lbs from Failed IVF. But on a regular basis 5 lbs is the most weight gain. Tha damage was mostly my lower abdomen( which is what I should have took a pic of) when I turned 41 it just seemed to pooch out more. I will now post my 9 dpo pic w/ w/o binder.

1 week post op

Pain and swelling...ouch!
Chicago Plastic Surgeon

Hi :) I'm looking for a doctor in my area and I keep seeing his results which look great, so I'm leaning towards meeting with him. Do you have any recent pictures of your scar and your belly button? Thank you in advance :)
OMG! I love my belly button and my scar is lower then I thought it would be! He does a fantastic job! He does great work! You will be so happy!
Woof. Woof. Wuv u mommie
I'm only 8 dpo. I still have that tape they use to keep stitches together. I also still have stitches on my belly button. So until the scar is healed or until I get an OK from my PS I'm avoiding creams anywhere near the wound. I did purchase Aquaphor, palmers lotion, Mederma, and Oleeva silicone strip(this ones expensive-but I heard good things about it. I'm thinking 2 weeks post op massage on my abdominal muscles, 3-4 weeks post op scar massage with PS approval of course.
Use the tape until Dr. Placik tells you you don't have to anymore. My scar looks great and I think it's from keeping the tape on! He gave me Scar Zone, but I switched to Mederma 1X daily. My scars look great....at least I think so! LOL! Dr. Placik did too!
thanks ajluv, how's your scar looking,what have you been using and when did you start using it
Hey fitnfun87! I was totally in your shoes one month before surgery. I was counting the days, totally unfocused and completely obsessed about just getting it done. Just type in your questions on the search and you will find advice from ladies that have used creams, garments, etc..
Wow..yay..so excited for you, you look amazing already...xx
I will tell you one thing! I love my belly button! I think Dr. Placik does a great job with making them look natural! Your results already are amazing! It's only going to get better!
Can't wait to hear about how you look in 3 months! I had a Brazilian butt aug with Dr. Placik and he's great!! I agree his staff is awesome as well, they really care about how your doing and are super friendly!
Dr. Placik did my TT and BA and I love him and his team! I love my results and I'm sure yours are going to be awesome too! Pictures? I'm so thrilled to see someone else used him because I am sooooo happy! Happy healing!
I am very happy! So happy I've told a few of my friends thinking about some form of surgery. Ck out my pic. I know their not as great as yours so sorry about that. I'll post my one week post op now. I have such a low pain tolerance but sucking it up and just taking Tylenol now. I still walk like I'm a hundred years old. Just really, really sore. Was it pretty painful for you the 1st week too? When did you quit Norco? I'm so tempted to keep taking it. But I won't. I'm taking Tylenol every 6 hrs, icing on and off all day. Walking around the house ever hour or so. I would say the most painful is first thing in the morning just waking up I feel I can't move at all. Love your pictures! What a transformation! And I can't wait to get on some 2 piece bikini myself. 6 mos maybe?
You look awesome! I met with Dr. Placik and, I too, have decided that he is the doc for me, so will be getting a TT, as well. I know it might be too soon to tell, but how do you like your belly button so far? Is your scar where you thought it would be?