Lipo on Inner/outer Thighs, Upper/lower Abs, Flanks and Lower Back - Arlington Heights, IL

Its been 2 weeks and I'm doing well. I had a...

Its been 2 weeks and I'm doing well. I had a great surgeon and so far I've received many comments about my surgeon doing a great job. I'm a bit swollen and bruised but had lymphatic massage yesterday which helped a lot! Looking forward to see my final results. The pain was bad for a week but today I feel good again. I had a lot done! Lost 17 lbs.
john Kotis, DO

That's great to hear that you have lost that much weight! I am having tumescent lipo of my upper and lower abs, flanks and lower back as well on the 18th. If you are comfortable, could you pm me your before and after pictures? Since you are happy with the results, I would love to see them for encouragement!
Sorry, I only have before pictures at the doctor and avoid taking them myself! My weight went back up but still down 10 lbs since the surgery. I am currently at 7 weeks and 3 days post op and my body is still shrinking. I do notice more lumps and bumps and have had 4 lympathic massages and purchased a percussion massager for home. I noticed the back of my legs were severly bumpy, cellulite and possibly lumps from lipo.. I bought that massager by bliss and within the last week it has gone down 80%! I am shocked how much better I look! Lost 5 inches per thigh and my stomach is flat but little bumpy. In time those will even out. I haven't shopped for any new clothes and wont until doc says it's ok! My clothes are very baggy but I dont care. Each day I progress. I did have alot done so I know my recovery will be longer than norm. I highly suggest that massager by bliss for cellulite/lumps/bumps. WOW, it works! I also scrub daily with coffee grounds... I figured it cant hurt! My legs are smoother and tighter. I