My Story - Arlington Heights, IL

Hi, my story is not that different from the...

Hi, my story is not that different from the others, but I'm sharing it because it offers me a lot of help to be able to read how other people experienced their rhinoplasty. My nose has always bothered me, it literally prevents me from being happy. It feels, to me, as if wherever I go, whoever I meet, people always see my nose first. As if I can hear them thinking how big it is. I know this isn't how everybody thinks about me, but that's how unhappy and insecure it makes me feel. I have wanted a nose job ever since I was a little girl. My parents were ready to pay for it at any time knowing how unhappy I was with my nose but I never went through with it because of how scared I was. Finally I decided to go for my very first consultation with Dr. Algird Mameniskis. I had the consultation on a Friday got my nose done 3 days later that Monday. I was honestly so fed up with peoples comments on it. The recovery went really well not as bad as I thought it would be. I didn't bruise as much and I wasn't really in pain either. I was doing normal stuff around the house the very next day after my surgery. Two weeks later I got my cast taken off and I went out that night to celebrate with my girlfriends. By then I had absolutely no bruising. Everything went so well. I'm so happy with it now, my friends and family love it as well. I also feel so much more beautiful now and I feel like people can't judge me or make comments on it anymore. I'm so confident now. Great experience, I couldn't be happier.
Chicago Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Algird Mameniskis is one of the best plastic surgeon out there. I was recommended to him by a friend's friends who got a rhinoplasty with him also. She was so happy with it just as much as I am. I also read about him online everyone seemed very pleased with his work. And not only on rhinoplasty surgeries. He answers all my questions and is very nice.