Dr Placik is Worth It - Arlington Heights, IL

I had Lipo on several areas a few years ago. Until...

I had Lipo on several areas a few years ago. Until today the results have lasted out bc I keep up with it but the confidence that this has given me is unbelievable! Anyone who is that unhappy with their image should do something about it.

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Chicago Plastic Surgeon

When I called a company to do a background check on a different Dr that turned out to not be certified I was given a couple recommendations and he was one of them and after quite a bit of research I knew he was my Dr. Everything I have rated he excelled in. If you are considering surgery be sure to go with a trustworthy Dr bc your life and your image is in their hands. It's expensive but very worth it. I had previously gone to Dr tzchupzen or however you spell his name and was going to go through with it and even put my deposit but then I decided to have a background check done and he has several lawsuits and wasn't board certified or plastic surgery certified (I think that's what it's called) so I called to cancel immediately and they were very rude didn't get my money back. So finally I found Dr Placik and the experience was quite the opposite. Him and his staff are so professional and very very kind. I felt very comfortable there and he took his time to tell me what would and wouldn't work in my situation. All the girls there were wonderful in helping me through the process as well especially Sherry. then the results were amazing! He's an artist. I couldn't have asked for better results or for a better experience, he's just great.