Breast Lift + Silicone Implants = OUSTANDING RESULTS! - Arlington Heights, IL

I had a Breast Lift (Mastopexy) and Breast...

I had a Breast Lift (Mastopexy) and Breast Augmentation (Silicone 500cc's) done April 4, 2013.

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the Breast Lift community.

I am now 2 weeks post-op, and I am having my...

I am now 2 weeks post-op, and I am having my stitches removed from my incisions today. I removed the surgical strips that covered my incisions, and I was shocked to see how well they are healing. I can tell my scarring will be minimal. The asymmetry I had prior to this procedure has been corrected. I have perky, youthful, EVEN breasts, which I never thought would be possible. I am very glad that I chose silicone implants, they feel 100% real. I am excited to get my stitches out and heal these incisions so I can start working out again!
Do you have photos you can share?
Do you have photos you can share?
I am going to my consultation this evening with him and would loved to have seen your b4 and after pics.
Chicago Plastic Surgeon

A friend of mine had a terrific breast augmentation, and referred me to Dr. Mameniskis and the Liposuction Cosmetic Surgery and Longevity Institute. I went to Dr. Mameniskis after a friend (with perfect breasts) recommended him. During my consult, he was thorough, kind, and very easy to talk to. He explained everything and answered all my questions, making sure to put me at ease. I cannot stress this enough, he did an OUTSTANDING JOB!!! My breasts look better than I had even dreamed of! Dr. Mameniskis made my dreams come true! 10 out of 10!!!