Very Happy with my Results! - Arlington Heights, IL

I am 24 years old. I had breast augmentation...

I am 24 years old. I had breast augmentation surgery done on 11/12/12. I have wanted breast implants for as long as I can remember. I wanted to have fuller, more shapelier breasts with more cleavage. Decided to finally start a blog (better late than never.) I wanted to give Dr. P the best review I could and help provide women information since real self helped me make my decision. Here is more information about my experience

Implants: 475 silicone high profile smooth
Incision: Crease. Using scar guard roller gel over steri strips. I change steri strips 1x a week.
Placement: Under the muscle
Preop size: 32 B
Post op size (7 weeks): 32 D
Returned to work: Day 4 post op
Resumed sexual activity: Day 6 post op
Returned to the gym (elliptical and lower body training): Day 14
Displacement (massage) exercises: 3x a day for the first month. Currently, 2x a day
Overall Recovery: Easier than I thought. Kind of miss having an excuse to sit around in a recliner all day. Used Norco for about 4 days and continued to use tylenol for about a week post op.
Current bra: Bali comfort revolution wire free bra. Super comphy!! and champion 360 max support sports bra at night and while working out.
Sleeping position: Recliner for 1 week. On my back in bed till 3 weeks post op. Side lying at 3-4 weeks post op. Stomach sleeping by 5 weeks post op.
Pros of surgery: Everything!!
Cons of surgery: Nothing major. I wish I could have went bigger but Dr. P said 475 was the biggest I should go. Also, my left breast is dropping faster than my right so my nipples are slightly uneven but this will get better as time goes on and my final result is achieved.

Chicago Plastic Surgeon

Great surgeon and stafff!! Very happy I discovered this website and his reviews. Dr. P was knowledgeable, funny, patient etc etc. His staff was great also. I was very comfortable during my appointments. Everyone answered my questions and helped me make an informed decision. Would not hesitate to return to Dr. P if I decided to get more work done. Would recommend family and friends!

I was wondering the same thing! You do look great! Congrats :)
YOU LOOK GREAT! By the way!! :)
HEY!! I was wondering how tall/ how much you weigh (about)? I am trying to figure out sizes (I am a 32b/32c says VS) and I want to be a 32D-34D and was thinking 350-375 HP Silicone Under with Crease.. and NOW after seeing your results I maybe rethinking my 350-375!! lol Sizing is SO DIFFICULT!!
Hi Jenna! Jeeze, I haven't been on this blog in so long! So sorry I never replied! How did your surgery go?
They look awesome on you! Hope my 550s turn out well! Looking forward to your updates Chica! Tc
Thank you. 550s seem like a great size. Looking forward to your updates!
Are your implants above or below the muscle? They look great!
Thank you. They are under the muscle.