Large Hematoma After Liposuction -Arligton, tx

Since experiencing an 8 by 6 inch hematoma after...

Since experiencing an 8 by 6 inch hematoma after liposuction I would have to say it was not worth it for me. It is post op day 12 and I am still feeling depressed. The pain, staying home and the pressure from the hematoma has caused me to regret this decision. Hopefully in a couple of months it will be worth it.

Sorry to hear about this. But be patient! You're only 12 days post op, so your still going to be swollen and sore! Wait a few more months and I'm sure you will love your results! The pictures so far show great improvement! It will only get better from here!
Well thank you it is much appreciated. I see great improvement even through the pain and negative feelings.
Hi, I'm sorry to hear this. But is there anyway you can get lymphatic massages or drain? I had a hematoma when I got my ba done. But nothing happened with the lipo Are you sure it's a hematoma? My masseuse told me all lipos create hematoma because we swell from the aggression to the body Perhaps it's a seroma? Have you been to your doctor? It's been only twelve days I hope it gets better
My PS said it was a hematoma when he took my drain out last Monday. His assistant thought it was strange that the drain was not draining the hematoma. My thoughts are maybe the pool of blood was not in the same layer of skin that the drain was in? Well the liquid pool of blood is now a very hard 6 x 8 inch spot covering my entire belly button which is swollen and rock hard. The brusing has gone down a lot, but the hardness has not. I have tried massaging the area as best as I can, but I will have to look into the lymphatic massage. I knew that something was wrong when I first awoke from the surgery. I immediately felt severe pain in the area that you can see in the picture as a bulge and told the nurse. I filled up my drain to about 100 CC's when she pressed extremely hard on my stomach. I believe the blood even came out of my belly button, then they gave more pain meds and sent me home.
I am so sorry I hope it gets better soon :(
Can your doctor not drain this? I had one and he took out 3 sryinges full of liquid? It has gone now.
I said the same thing and he said usually they drain these, but my body wil re-absorb this with a lot of time and that my pain and the swelling will make my recovery just longer than the normal.
That is a lot. My Dr only took out my drain after I was below 25ccs a day, I ended up with my drain for two weeks rather then the so called normal one. . He said, and my sister who is a nurse anything under 30 it easy for the body to absurd. Anything over should be drained. Please research this some more