Swollen Face 10 Days After Fraxel - Arkansas

I has Fraxel to give my face a smoother complexion...

I has Fraxel to give my face a smoother complexion and to remove fine lines and sun spots. I heard it was a safe approach for the results I wanted.

I had my first Fraxel treatment 10 days ago for sun/brown spots and fine lines. Today my face is still red and a little swollen. Also, it has a rash. I have used Vasoline several times a day and Dove soap for cleansing. Is this the right approach for healing? I also am waiting for the cracks at the corners of my mouth to heal. What should I do to speed the process? I was under the impression things would be better after 3 or 4 days but there is was no way I would go out in public for the first 6 days!

Fraxel was totally worth the time and trouble. My...

Fraxel was totally worth the time and trouble. My face is smoother, fine lines lessened (keep in mind I am 57 years old) I also have Dysport injections every 4 months around eyes and forehead. Between the fraxel and Dysport I look 10 years younger. I would highly recommend this treatment.

My Dr was great...just not sure if I'm using the right approach to speedier healing