BReduction and Abdominal Lipo - Arkansas

I've been big breasted since high school......

I've been big breasted since high school... even when I was in shape. I had the usual headaches, neck/shoulder/back pain, indentions in my shoulders from my bras, etc. I finally got health insurance that would cover the reduction, so I jumped on the opportunity.

I had a breast reduction and decided to go for abdominal lipo while I was on the table since I hold almost all of my weight gain in my midsection. I went from a 40F/G to (so far) a 40C/D, and from 206lbs to 192lbs. I'm only a little over two weeks post op, but I am so loving the space in between my boobs... not to mention the fact that they look at me in the mirror again instead of at the floor!!!!! The pain was nothing I couldn't handle, and I'm kind of a weenie when it comes to pain. So far my only CON is that I am having a little incision separation at the T joint at the base of my left breast, but from what I've read it's pretty normal and you're just supposed to keep it clean and use a steristrip or butterfly bandage to help ease the pressure at the site of the separation. I'll keep a watch on it and report to my PS if it gets too much worse.

Connie Hiers (Jonesboro, AR)

I loved my PS! She was recommended to me by a co-worker who had her BR 10 years ago, and her daughter had her BR last year... both by the same doctor. She answered every question and concern I had, and some I didn't think to ask. She was quick, professional, and efficient. She took care of my insurance, saw me the morning of my surgery to go over any last questions I had, and the morning after my surgery to make sure I was doing well. She makes me so comfortable that I don't even think about stripping down in front of her any time I have an appt, and I'm usually very modest. I love her!!!

Welcome, Happy! Glad you are so thrilled with your results. And it sounds like you are doing wonderfully for only being 2 weeks out! Doesn't it feel great to not wear a bra and have your breasts stay where they are suppose to be?