Looking for Proof - Arizona

No Pain blockers, No Nitros, was having surgery...

No Pain blockers, No Nitros, was having surgery right after treatment so could not take anything prior.

I have had multiple Laser Treatments (Non Ablative) and those were always very easy to handle. This was easy until the unit passes too closely to bone or over bone then it was like having a tooth drilled. Also if your technician hits a nerve expect a jolt through your scalp and for that area to be sensitive for days after. We did maximum intensity and two passes first pass for deeper second for the closer to skin layer (forget the names at this time for the pass and what area of skin it was to effect).

At this time I would hate to have to go in again to do this but I guess its better than cutting and I have yet to see any results. Keeping in mind results may not occur for 90days.

I am curiouse as to why its so expensive since the person trained to perform task just needs to be an esthetician and trained on the equipment. I understand the wands each cost 2500.00 and have to be replaced after so many treatments and the equipment itself cost 100,000K. Will take tons of pictures and post pre and post as soon as the "post" occurs.

North Valley Plastic Surgery

I recommend based on all of the procedures his office has provided me over time and they have always proven effective and beautiful results. This is just a new procedure and giving candid perception.

Hi G1,

Welcome to the Ulthera community. How are things feeling today? From what other community members have said you are brave to do this treatment without anything for pain, but it sounded like you didn't really have a choice. What part of you did you have the procedure done? Please keep us updated.

Thanks so much for the review,

-Britt