Slim Lipo - Arizona

I had Slim Lipo done in July 2010. I had my hips,...

I had Slim Lipo done in July 2010. I had my hips, upper and lower abdomen, inner thighs, and my back done. I'm sure the recovery is different for everyone but I needed at least 2 weeks off of work, yet I was told by the clinic that I should only need up to 4 days off.

At my 3 month check up the offices assist did all my measurements and I was up in measurements in all areas I had done. She said I was still swollen and at my 6month check up I would see I huge amount of difference. So at my 6month check up they again did all my measurements and I was now back down to the same measurements I stared with before my surgery. So I was neither up nor down!

So now, the Doctor said he would do a touch up in all areas (yes free of charge) and so I went back into surgery 7 months after my 1st surgery.

In April 2011 I now went to my 3month post op from my 2nd surgery and I'm up yet again in size. There assist again did my measurements and says well I have no clue then. Really? She sugguests nothing to me. However, I did ask to meet with doctor to see what he suggests (And that appointment is within the month). So NO it’s not worth it at all! And now I’m stuck paying $250.00 a month and I still look the same.

I'm 5ft 6inchs, weigh 184lbs, and am as size 14 before and after Slim Lipo. So no change at all in all areas.

Wow, I'm so sorry to hear that this didn't work out for you. I'm scheduled for 9am tomorrow morning. I'll update my post as soon as possible after surgery.
Dr. Parker

Very nice Doctor, but the only reason I would not recommend him is because it’s false advertisement.