IPL for Sun Spots - Dublin, OH

I had this done a few years ago and found it was...

I had this done a few years ago and found it was well worth it. I had 2 treatments done and my sun spots completely disappeared. After looking at my before and after shots, I couldn't believe I lived with them for so long. I just had it done recently and I will continue doing it each year for maintenance.

I do use Obagi products as well which I firmly believe adds to the longevity of no more brown spots. The spots do turn a bit darker when first done but just flake off. Mine took about 10 days to completely disappear. I would recommend this for anyone who wants their brown spots gone.

Hi Britt,

I WISH I took pictures before. I went in there to get some other stuff done and I asked to see the picture they took of me and honestly, it was like night and day. I had sun spots everywhere and now I don't at all. But I truly believe the Obagi skin care line helps alot. I didn't have any downtime at all. My face was red at first but went away within the hour and I have very sensitive skin. I will now be doing it yearly for sure. Since I moved to Florida, I will have too!!!

Barb

Hi Lucio,

Good I'm glad it worked out and the procedure achieved what you were going for. Yes, I imagine living in sunny FL would require a little extra to your skin care regime, glad you found something that works. Keep us updated.

Thanks,

-Britt

HI Luclo,

It's it funny how we live with something for so long and don't realize how much we dodn't like it until it's gone. :) I'm glad it worked out so well for you and that you have continued to go through with the procedure. Did you have any pain or downtime? We would love to see pictures if you are comfortable sharing. Please keep us updated.

Thanks so much for the review,

-Britt