57yo Crowded Front Teeth - Arizona, AZ

I had braces when I was 22 for two years and wore...

I had braces when I was 22 for two years and wore the retainer for a year or so. Since then my front teeth have shifted back. I think they are even worse than they were back then. Lately my husband had noticed that the teeth were getting more crowded so he suggested that I get invisalign. I was happy from the first week. My teeth had already moved enough that my lower teeth no longer bit into the roof of my mouth.

initial pics with updates

I finally got my initial pics and I began taking pictures when I began the fourth set, so here they are.

Almost done

I just began week 25 of 32 and so far I am very satisfied.
Rosen Orthodontics

The hygienist was very nice and talked me through everything she was doing. The Doctor reviewed my plan with me. I have my first follow up tomorrow when I get trays 6 - 10. I have 16 trays to go through. I can't wait until I am finished

Awesome!  Thanks for updating!  Is the overbit fixed already?
Hi!  Just checking in to see how things are going, since we haven't had an update :).  I hope the treatment is proceeding without a hitch!.
Thank you for the pictures!!!  It looks like you have quite a severe overbite, and you say it's already improving?  Sixteen trays seems very quick!  My issues were minor and I went through more than that, but that was including refinements.

Are those gold crowns you have on your bottom arch?  My eyesight is, unfortunately, getting worse and I have trouble seeing the pictures sometimes.
Yes, those are gold crowns and yes the teeth are already much better.
I look forward to watching your progress! :D
Hi and welcome to our community!  :)  We have lots of older Invisaligners now--it seems to be the modality of choice for those who've relapsed :D.  I hope you find the time to look around and get to know some of our other community members.  I'll give you some names:

MsKityCity is almost done.  She's in her 60s and has had a very smooth treatment.
shawnward is 52 and about a month into treatment.
AreYouKiddingMe is 50 and relatively new to treatment.
adam1995 is 53 but also had braces before (in high school).
humbleoracle just started Invisalign a week and a half ago for her 50th birthday :D.
Gwenifer started about the same time and is 55.

I hope you find some great support here in the community!  Please feel free to comment and talk to whomever you want--everyone is very friendly and supportive and loves to answer questions!