57yo Crowded Front Teeth - Arizona, AZ

I had braces when I was 22 for two years and wore...

I had braces when I was 22 for two years and wore the retainer for a year or so. Since then my front teeth have shifted back. I think they are even worse than they were back then. Lately my husband had noticed that the teeth were getting more crowded so he suggested that I get invisalign. I was happy from the first week. My teeth had already moved enough that my lower teeth no longer bit into the roof of my mouth.

initial pics with updates

I finally got my initial pics and I began taking pictures when I began the fourth set, so here they are.

Almost done

I just began week 25 of 32 and so far I am very satisfied.

I need some refinements

I finished my first 16 sets (32 weeks) on October 28th. But I knew from the start that 16 sets was very few. I just got my first set for refinements today. I have 11 more sets. I was hoping for 5 or 6 but I want to get the most from my money and the best for my teeth. I am happy with the way they are going so I think I will be happy when it is all over.
Rosen Orthodontics

The hygienist was very nice and talked me through everything she was doing. The Doctor reviewed my plan with me. I have my first follow up tomorrow when I get trays 6 - 10. I have 16 trays to go through. I can't wait until I am finished