$99 Deal on Zoom Whitening - Chandler AZ

I found $99 Zoom Whitening Special on http://www...

I found $99 Zoom Whitening Special on http://www.arizonazoom.com website, and selected office in Chandler. I was in and out within 90 min and was pleased with results and total experience at AZ Family Dental.
Staff at AZ Family Dental was helpful, explaining every step of Zoom procedure.
I love my new bright teeth, just in time for the holidays :)

Dr Badyal

I found $99 Zoom Whitening Special on http://www.arizonazoom.com website, and selected office in Chandler. I was pleased with results and total experience at AZ Family Dental. Thank You

Glad to hear your Zoom went well. Since a lot of people mention it causing them sensitivity, did you notice anything like that during or after your treatment?

very little sensitivity afterwards, when I try to drink cold water, but nothing during the treatment.

Oh that is good to hear! Did you do anything to prep your teeth before the treatment, like using sensodyne for a week before or using a fluoride rinse, etc?

no, didn't do anything special

Fortunate!! If you don't mind me asking, had you ever done any at-home/over-the-counter whitenings? I'm just curious because my teeth tend to get a bit sensitive even with just those products, so I would be curious if yours just aren't that sensitive (which would be sooo lucky for you) or if the Zoom might be fine even for those of us that are on the sensitive side.

Hi Megan, about 5 years ago, I used over the counter whitening kit - I believe it was 5min per day for 2 weeks, and I didn't have problems with sensitivity. I do remember that it helped whiten my teeth but it was max 2 shades whiter then original. This time I decided to do Zoom and I got 6-7 shades lighter teeth.

Wow, that is a huge difference! Thanks for filling me in. :)