First Treatment on Lower Abs Today - Arizona

After reading hundreds of reviews online, I...

After reading hundreds of reviews online, I finally decided to try CoolSculpting on my lower abdomen today. I had two sessions of one hour each done, one on each side of my belly button. Just for reference, I am 5'8", 160lbs - athletic build, workout regularly, have one child, and just need to get rid of the pooch.

Overall, the experience was pretty good. Upon applying the machine to my stomach, there was an initial uncomfortable pulling/tingling period for just under ten minutes. After that, I really didn't feel anything - no cold, just numb.

It is now 8 hours later, and I still don't feel much. I have had a slight tingling on/off, and my stomach feels slightly sunburned if something rubs up against it. If I poke at the area with my finger, it feels tingly and slightly numb still.

I will continue to update as things progress....so far I will say it was Worth It.

Are you still having tingling feelings?
Day 6: Still no bruising. Have been having slight twinges in my abdomen, and still tingling. On a level of 1-10, pain/annoyance factor is maybe a two.

I do feel more bloated/inflamed now that I did in the beginning.

Still doing Bikram Yoga & hiking on a regular basis with no difficulty.
Day 3: No bruising or pain. I took a Bikram Yoga class night, and was totally fine. Stomach just feels tingly.
Phoenix Dermatologist

There really isn't a whole lot involved in the process - the Dr just applies the machine & comes back an hour later to remove it. In the meantime, you can read, nap, talk on the phone, etc. But Dr Mark and the nurse, Stephanie were both very friendly, helpful, and willing to answer any questions and make sure I was as comfortable as possible.