Excruciating Immediately After Suction Removed - Arizona

Had it done yesterday. Had my abdomen and flanks...

Had it done yesterday. Had my abdomen and flanks done. About 2 minutes after they removed the suction head from my abdomen I got sharp pains that brought tears to my eyes. Not sure if was cramping or a muscle spasm. The medical assistant actually went and got the doctor's head nurse. They said no one had experienced intense pain right after. They admitted some patients get nerve pain around the 3rd day, but this dumbfounded them. They offered me Valium and pain pills for the flanks, and offered to reschedule. I refused both options and unfortunately experienced the same pain each time the head was removed. The pain lasted maybe 10 minutes, but I was excruciating. After 10 minutes I was fine and am not really sore today.

The office believes that some of the muscle is pulled up into the vacuum head and cramps or spasms once it is released and blood rushes into the area. They said they were going to call the company/rep and ask them if this has happened with other people.

They told me bloating and swelling are part of the process and last about a week and up to 2 weeks. I was advised to take 800mg of ibuprofen every 8 hours to help with inflammation.

Like I said earlier, people have reported nerve pain around day 3 or 4 and I was told they will Rx Neurontin should that occur.

The nurse/assistant that did my procedure gave me her cell and home phone number should I have any problems. She also called me the very next day.