"The Perfect Peel" - AMAZING Results! - Cave Creek, AZ

I went to my esthetician to have her look at my...

I went to my esthetician to have her look at my skin and do something to it. When I got there she told me about "The Perfect Peel" and it was expensive (more than I wanted to spend) but after talking to her about it for a while I decided (with all my troubles with acne) the small price was worth the potential benefits of trouble free skin.

So far I am on day 4 and am anxious to see the complete results!

Will post "post-peel" pics soon!

I've updated this post with some before and after...

I've updated this post with some before and after photos! I think this is finally what "did it" for my acne...

Update ALERT! 7/11/12: I've had a total of two...

Update ALERT!

7/11/12: I've had a total of two peels so far and my acne is virtually gone. I get a little bit of acne around the time of my period but other than that I'm pretty clear. I really feel that this product made the difference. I will look to get another one soon so I can even out my complexion and get rid of scarring.
Carol Kanton w/ Dr. LArry Voelker

I love my skin care provider! She's honest, reliable and affordable!

Wow looks great. I'm getting this done and excited that you looked very normal after. Thanks for posting...
$150 for The Perfect Peel is not expensive in my opinion.
Great
hi, congratulation on your results! What kind of peel did you do?
Hey hun do you know wether or not if the peel was the VI Peel or the Vitalize peel??? Would love to know. I got the Vitalize peel for the first time yesterday. Im very skeptical but anxious to see the final results!!!

Jeni in SD, I'd love to hear and update, and if you have continued to do the Perfect Peels or if you have moved onto something else.

A little bit of scarring but I'd say it was minimal since most of my acne was not cystic and so the scarring that I did get from acne was mostly from me just picking at my skin.

And yes, I love how fresh it looks too! Kind of what sold me :-)
Absolutely! Did you have any previous scars you noticed a difference in as well or mostly the acne? I just love how fresh your skin looks! Congratulations it's nice to find a regimen that works for your skin!
Her name is Carol Kanton and she works out of Dr. Larry Volkers office in Cave Creek - Look him up and call his office and they will be able to help you!

I've had a total of three so far (which can be recommended based on how bad your acne is, otherwise one peel a year is enough). Nov 2011, Feb 2012 and July 2012.

I love the results I've seen and it's pretty affordable for what it does.
I live in flagstaff and would totally make the trip for such great results! Your skin looks fabulous! What is her shop name? And how many have you recieved do far? Thanks!!
Hi, I ALSO live in AZ could you tell me where this was done?

My est who is in Cave Creek did it! It's a great peel!

Sheron Turas @ jouvance skin spa (flw/scottsdale
Do you call $150 expensive?
No...that is inexpensive for The Perfect Peel!

Hi, i also live AZ can you tell me where you got this done?

Try using Obagi Nu Derm with .01% trentinoin cream. Mix with step 5 blender. And get a chemical peel. You'll be olden!

I've been thinking about trying some of the Obagi products - I'll have to check them out! :)

Jen..........nice results!!!

Was this a TCA peel or a Glycolic Peel
I believe the treatments are only a very temporary fix

Yeah, as she mentioned, you have to have them done periodically...but for those of us who suffer from acne its well worth it to do things like this that work for us, even if "maintenance" is required.

Jeni in SD - seeing your after pictures makes me so happy for you!! I know firsthand how much having acne sucks! Yay for you finding a peel that works for you!

Thank you Megan! I can't wait to get another one... It's difficult finding the right time with my job! What have you used to treat your acne?
I do not think they are a temporary fix - I do however feel that diet and age can play a role in the matter however it's my opinion that proper skin care products and treatments make all the difference.

There isn't much I haven't tried. Unfortunately tanning really clears my skin, but I don't do it anymore due to the amount of damage it does. So, I'm trying to find a better solution. I've been highly considering doing some chemical peels, but haven't fully decided on which one. My skin is pretty bad right now, so want to find something soon!

Good!