Successful Revision of Tummy Tuck - Arizona, AZ

I originally got my tummy tuck surgery in Mexico...

I originally got my tummy tuck surgery in Mexico but I live in Phoenix. I was overall happy with my results but two weeks post op I developed a large lump of hard issue below my incision above my pubic area. Because of work I could to go back to my surgeon in Mexico but I knew something was wrong. I found Dr. Repta through this website and immediately made an appointment. I attempted to make appointments with other doctors but no one would see me except him. Dr. Repta attempted to drain the hard mass but nothing came out. His diagnosis was possible fat necrosis that would have to be removed soon.

Dr. Repta and his staff made all possible attempts and within less than a week I was ready to go back to surgery. I am now three days post op and am happy and healthy. The lump is gone and I'm healing nicely. Dr. Repta had to remove a large amount do dead fat and am now ready to continue my recovery with excellent follow up care. I can't be more appreciative of his expertise, willingness to help, great staff, and overall results. Can't wait to enjoy my new and healthy body!

Was the lump hard?

Wow I am sorry you had to go through this!!!  But very happy that you are now all fixed up and on the road to recovery.

I am happy you joined us.

Thanks Kimmers25. I really owe it to my doctor. He was so amazing!
Scottsdale Plastic Surgeon

I found Dr. Repta through this website as I was looking to find what was wrong with me. He gave the best answer on one of the threads