Amazing! Goal is to Go Without Makeup this Summer! - Arizona, AZ

I've been on a low does of 20mg per day for about...

I've been on a low does of 20mg per day for about two months now and I can't believe the results! I had an awful first month of initial breakouts that was the worse acne I have ever had. I was getting frustrated and then towards the end of month 2 my skin texture changed and it was smooth! I have a pimple here and there but all that is left is scars and redness which I hope will fade over the next four months. I might increase the does to 30mg and 40mg but I wanted to start slow to avoid the side effects. So far all I have is high cholesterol (may or may not be because of the accutane I just discovered it because of the monthly blood tests) and dry lips. My skin isn't a BP oil spill like before and I'm hoping that it will get even drier in the upcoming months. My goal is to be able to go without makeup this summer and be proud of my skin!

Oh my gosh, a summer without makeup...that would be fantastic, wouldn't it?!! Not to have to worry about how your skin looks when you want to go swimming, or sit there and think about how clogged your pores are getting with all that makeup in the heat. Clearly I can relate. It is so encouraging to hear that you are seeing good results so early! Please continue to update us on how things are going and what changes you see - fingers crossed for nothing but good things for you!!