2.5 Year User and Counting! Love It! - Argentina, AR

I've been using this for over 2 years now and...

I've been using this for over 2 years now and can't live without it. I go through one bottle every 3 months because I only do it once every three or so days now.
The beginning was much greater and now my eyelashes don't seem as thick but they are surely a whole lot longer than what they used to be!!

I love this product and I apply it with my own brush in the morning because I have a lot of tears at night and that made me look red all over. Applying in the morning helped this!

Hey! Not sure if you remember me, but how are things going for you? I am happy someone I am relatively familiar with has used latisse, are you still using the product? I'm really interested on purchasing latisse but I am worried if I stop will my eyelashes fall off? Lol but I'm serious..
I also use latisse on eyelashes and brows!!!!! For years!
How much is each bottle? I want!!
About 25 dollars. You can get the generic through online pharmacies for way less, like ten dollars a bottle and shipping
Frigging awesome!!!!! Thanks!

Thanks for letting us know that you found applying in the morning to work better for you. Do you apply makeup over it, or do you not wear eye makeup?

Hi! I apply toner and sunscreen, then Latisse and let it dry before I apply eyeliner mascara and blush. No foundation for me during the day :)