31 Years Old- Used Plastic Surgeon - Ardmore, PA

I've been wanting to get this surgery for years to...

I've been wanting to get this surgery for years to improve the look and also because it became uncomfortable in yoga clothes . I was embarrassed when I would get intimate with a new guy and always wondered if it bothered them. So I did lots of research- online and had consultations with 3 different plastic surgeons-- and decided on a Dr in Ardmore, PA. I'm currently 3 weeks post-op and am very happy with the results so far. I think it is still a little swollen but it really doesn't bother me at this point. I was in pain the day of the surgery but other than that I didn't have much pain at all and never took any of the pain medication. However, I was really sensitive and swollen for the first week so I made sure to ice it as much as possible and keep it clean to use lots of antibiotic ointment. I still use the ointment daily and have not pushed myself too much besides regular daily walking. I wore a dress/skirt for the first week since pants bothered me and you want to give it a lot of air. It was uncomfortable to sit upright for the first 5 days or so but then it got a lot better. Some people suggest sitz/epsom salt baths but my Dr. didn't. I decided to take one to help me feel cleaner since it was tough to really clean it out since it was so sensitive. The hardest part at this point has been the fact that I can't workout until a month post-op and I'm used to working out almost every day. The one thing I'm a little concerned about is the hood area around the clitoris. It seems like something is off with how it was stitched up around there but I am trying to be patient to wait for the month check up to see how it heals. Everyday it gets better and I've found that you have to become very comfortable with getting a mirror and checking it out daily to make sure it's healing correctly. Overall, I'm really happy with my decision to get the surgery and look forward to seeing the final result when it fully heals. I decided to leave a review since this site was really helpful for me when I was researching so hopefully this will help someone as well since my experience was, fortunately, fairly pain free.
Philadelphia Plastic Surgeon

I had the same Dr. I was led to believe I'm getting a modified wedge, but got trim. It's been around 4-5 months now and everything is healed. It's not perfect. Right side next to the clitoris is larger than the left side. Also edges have saw tooth appears. But it's better then before. My overall opinion is I wouldn't go with the same Doctor and wouldn't recommend her. Hope you'll heal good and be happy with your results.