A Waste of my Money. - Ardmore, PA

This past spring I invested in the Zeltiq thinking...

This past spring I invested in the Zeltiq thinking that it would help to get rid of the budge on my belly. At the time I weighed around 175 pounds, and I am 5'2 tall. Just like everyone else, I experienced a lot of discomfort, especially when I wore my work pants. The pain wasn't anything unbearable for me. I didn't use any kind of pain medications; when possible I would just open my pants. Initially, I began to see my stomach go down and I was quite pleased. Just recently, I lost 10 pounds, and it seemed as if my stomach has enlarged. Even without the 10 pounds, I am still roughly in a size 10-12 pants, but i just can't seem to figure out why it appears that I have weight gain only in my stomach area. I feel like I’ve spent $1400 on virtually nothing. Maybe I was not the right candidate for this procedure and the doctor failed to explain that to me. Now my stomach is much larger than what I was before I received the procedure.

Google.

Hi there, welcome and thanks for sharing your experience with us. Were you able to speak with your doctor about the changes you've been experiencing? Maybe they could offer an explanation?