Nervous and Excite to Have This Procedure! - Ardmore, PA

I have been on this website for about 6mths...

I have been on this website for about 6mths looking at the reviews and pictures. I have been unhappy with my shape for a very long time! I have 3 children and I alway doing everything for everyone else I decided it was time to do something for myself we only get to live one life! I'm very nervous and praying that everything go smooth and that I will be happy with my result!! This will be a life change for me and myself confidence. I will post couple pictures of what I'm looking for. I went to see multiples doctors and decide to go with Dr. kathy rumer in ardmore pa, she so comforting, very nice, assure me that everything will be alright and that I will be very happy with my result. Dr. kathy rumer said she can give about between 500cc to 800cc in each cheek, I have asked her can I get the 800cc and she told to gain couples pounds more and she be able to add more fat in my butt. I have my post-op visit on January 27,2014. I will kept you guys updated with my surgery.
Thank you so much! This website had help me whole lot with every one reviews and pictures. I'm glad to hear that you are happy with your results and I'm hoping that I will be happy with mine!
Don't be nervous. :) You have a great shape to get good results from this procedure. Even if some of the fat reabsorbs, it shapes your body so well that it will still look amazing. I had it done, and I lost a lot of fat, but it was still way worth it! Good luck.
Welcome to realself and good luck!

Pre Opt Appt Coming up Soon on January 27

My pre- opt Appt coming up soon on January 27 and I will be asking the same questions I have ask the first time and some new one I have wrote down to ask. I'm trying to gain at least 5lbs before the surgery it just hard for me to gain weight, easy to lose weight. Anybody has any advice what I can take to gain weight? Thanks

High blood pressure

Hi everyone
Today I was supposed to get my BBL but my blood pressure would not go down it was 110 over 180. I was surgicenter for couple hours and they waiting to see if my blood pressure would go down and of course it didn't . The people at Delaware Spine Ctr were super helpful and Nice they had call my primary doctor and made sure I was seen today! My doctor Kathy Rumer was super nice and concern about my health and told me every will be alright and to reschedule, she wanting me to be health and able to enjoy my result! So now I have to take medince and go to my primary doctor on March 21 to see if my blood pressure went back to normal and if it do go back to normal then they will clear me if it do and I will be able to dr. kathy rumer office and reschedule . I'm keeping POSTIVE and hoping that it goes back to normal by Friday so can reschedule my BBL. Everyone please said a pray for me that everything goes well the blood pressure!

Reschedule

I'm so happy I was able to reschedule!!! Due to my high blood pressure acting up on the surgery date on March 12. I have been on med seen March 12 when I went back to see my doctor on March 18 and was able to get a medical clear from my doctor due to my blood pressure level going back to normal yeah....!!!!! I really thought I had to wait longer, like summer to get a reschedule date but I didn't, thank you Dr. Rumer. I'm so ready to get my new shape before the summer!!! My new date is April 4!!!! Thank you lord!!!
Please keep us posted I'm also going with dr. Rumer and want to see her work thank u
I'm scheduled to have my BBL done 4/25... So I will be following ur progress..
My doctor is Dr. Rumer as well

2 days update of surgery

Im feeling a little better now, moving a little better and eating a little better. The last 2 days I have been very very sore, stiff but no pain because I have been taking my medicine clock work.
Love your results, thanks soo much for sharing your experience with us. I remember back 4 years ago when the Mexican doctors was the ish' I traveled all alone to Mexico and my results were heartbreaking, I was so disappointed. The doctor was awesome can't remember his name but I messed up the bbl because of the tummy tuck.
Wow your update pictures look really nice congratulations on your new body
Thank you Hasinah13 Im still very swelling, I will try to post some pictures later on today with some cloth on.

Try on a dress

Hi I had try on a dress today feeling a little better and wanting to post it. I really never brought a dress because I didn't have the body shape for it.
Your looking great how are you feeling?
I like your results, but now that you have it now you should wear more revealing clothes, girl! Let the world know what you got! Go for it! :)
Thank you CathyS1 I know what you mean! Lol! I'm just waiting for the swollen to go down a little so i can wear more fitting cloth and post.

5 days after the surgery

Hi everyone here goes some pictures on my 5 day for recovery. I feeling a little better as days goes by I get more energy to do things around the house. The only problem I have right now is doing number 2 in the bathroom......
Hi how is everything going how is your results coming along
Hi Hasinah13 Everything is going good, as days past by it get better!! I had my follow up today with Dr. Rumer. I had 3500 fat taking out and 1250 put in each check. Thank you so much for asking how I'm doing.
Looking great...glad ur healing and recovery is smooth..

picture with out the faja 7 daysl

Here pictures without the faja and I finally was able to take a shower thank you Jesus!!!
Very nice backside' lol your going to need more dresses to show that butt. Thanks for sharing , does she charge for a consult?
Thank you! Yes u have!!! I want to say $75 and will be deducted from your total if you decide to go with her. She do have a Facebook and website, I would check her Facebook to see if they are running a special.
Sorry meant to say I not u.. lol

Beautiful Spring Day

Beautiful Spring Day, decide to try another dress...lol.
Did You Have drains? Is the procedure done is Delaware? long long did your surgery last?
Hi fancil2step How made out with scheduling a consult with dr. Rumer?
Hi fancil2step No I didn't have any drains, the procedure was done bala cywndy in city line ave and it was 2 hours and half. I hope all is good.

Without the faja

Without the faja
Where r u getting ur massages?

Without fans

I forgot to mention 12 days after surgery.

I sorry keep miss spelling without faja not fans lol

Lol
Hi how's everything.... How r u healing?
Hey' how are you doing? How are you healing?
Hi wanted to know how you been

Sorry everyone been busy,

Return back to work after 2 weeks and half off.....here goes some pictures
Hi, did you get lymph massages done in Phiily? If so who did them?
Hi MrsNewBooty21 I just went to 3000BC Spa and got a regular massage in Chestnut Hill, Pa
Thanks for the update, you look great, love the levis!!

No faja just panty on

........
Hi was wondering how you are coming along how is your shape

My swelling has went...

Down and starting to soften....
Hi Madeline how have you been was wondering if you can post some updates thanks
Hi! Hasinah I have been doing good, just been a little busy seen I went back to work. How was your mother day, I hope good! Well I will be 6 week on May 16, can't believe how fast it went, just the first week felt like the longest week....lol! My butt has soften and shakes a little too... Lol I starting to sit on my butt only for 15 to 20 minutes twice a day in the morning going to work and coming back home. Here are two pictures I took today.
Hi Hasinah Is going good, yes my butt starting to get softer and look a little rounder, more natural looking , thanks for asking.

Almost 6 weeks on May 16

Here are two pictures I took today
Thanks For The Update, Did She Lipo your back also?

Another picture

I wanting to upload
I love it
Hi fancil2step Yes she did, but I have been eating Spanish rice and beans...lol so I'm heading to the gym now cause I need to keep this stomach flat and tone up.
That's good to hear you are doing good my mother's day was great how about yours. Are you still wearing your faja?

It been while... It

3 months seen my surfer and goes some pictures I took today
Hi how many cc did you get into each but cheek? Thank you
Hi feliix9710 I got 1250 in each butt and hip because I didn't have any butt or hip!! lol
Lol nice congrats on ur transformation:)

New picture

With jeans with out faja!
Hey, looks great! I got a tummy tuck by Dr. Kathy Rumer 2 years ago and love it!! Now i might want this done too.. How much did this procedure cost? My tummy tuck was $8,300 .

It going to be 5 months

Seen the surgery in couples days, I have uploaded pictures for my 5 months.
Hi Blanquita Thank you! I paid $7000.
Philadelphia Plastic Surgeon

She was very nice, comforting and knowledge. Her staff is very nice too.