I'm nervous but committed... I've always been...

I'm nervous but committed... I've always been large breasted with no booty .... I want to turn my apple to an hour glass... My procedure is paid...my labs r in... I'm waiting for clearance from my cardiologist...my EKG is always a lil weird but I've seen the cardiologist before and have a clean bill of health...
Welcome!
Thanks :)

Pre-op pics

Smh my booty is so sad... It's square n flat
Congrats
Thanks....I can't wait..
Your welcome I'm the same way and now that I see more girls do go to her I'm so excited

Less than 3 weeks

Less than 3 weeks before my surgery... I've been having insomnia... Nerves n excited.. Plus I' tend to become obsessed over something I want..so I'm on this site 24/7.. Stalking pics n reviews... I can't wait...
I think is so funny day by day the addiction is worse of Finding more pict and nice results do drs.. Je! Je!
Yesssss lol
Here iam looking for more pict.. Je! Je!

2 weeks n 1 day

The countdown has begin approx 2 weeks til my surgery... Cardiologist clearance received... Now everything's a go...I'm excited n nervous...
I'm excited for you' I have asked for a consult myself her office is only 45 minutes from mines . I will be following your journey, please keep us posted.
I have less than 2 weeks away..I will def b updating my progress....I'm excited

Her body is CRAAAAAAZZZZZYYYYY

Since I'm large breasted like this woman ..I'm hoping for an butt to balance it out...hoping my proportions r similar to hers...

Wish pic

You will be bootyful in a lil bit...excited for you! Are you ready?
Yesss ...I am such an ass watcher now...I just can't wait til I have mine
Lol me too, my husband thinks that I'm hay only because I don't tell him what I'm up to, I already know his position.

1 week to go

I am looking forward to surgery next Friday n recovery...I'm also job hunting ... Hoping to start working 2 weeks after surgery... Sucks that they stopped extended unemployment...I could use another month to recover n job hunt...

Soooooo anxious

I'm not really nervous however I'm ready for this to be done....I stopped working out and I hate it...I have gained an inch and a half in my waist...I was 35 in March and now I'm 36 1\2...I refuse to step on the scale...I know I have gained weight...everyone says I haven't but I feel it..I'm not skinny..but I'm mostly boobs..my tummy has a large pouch at the bottom...I can fit a 7/8 stretchy or 9/10 regular...that was before my weightgain...I've been waist training for a few months and still continue but my waist vest has been too big for a while...I'm just ready to get back in the gym and improve my new body.... I already had plenty of fat now I'm just worried I have too much goin on... I know I will need a tummy tuck thanks to 3 csections and a twin pregnancy....I just wanna be as sexy as possible at least in clothes...my flat square butt is killing me softly...

Pre-op

Can't wait to see what's to come...
Measurements 40 DDD
Waist at belly button 36.5
Hips 39 no ass at ALL!!!
Thanks Q tee, I just made an appointment with jarmarine?? Lol for Wednesday and she wanted to know who referred me if you tell me your name maybe she may give you a referral fee or gift, I am excited my surgery will be in may as soon as I am done with school.
I will inbox u my name..thanks
I'm so excited for you, has Dr. Remer say that she can give you the look of your wish pictures? I have been trying to get a consult with her . Good luck

Low Potassium

PS office just called and said the surgical center called them regarding my Potassium is low.. The normal range starts at 3.5 and mine is 3.2...ugggggghhhhh I wish I would have known this a week or two ago..but I ran out n got potassium supplement bananas and orange juice..I'm hoping my surgery doesn't get cancelled.. My primary is now requesting labs from the PS.. :-/
Oh wow, when I go for my consult I am going to request the lab orders so that I can get a head start. I have been taking supplements in regards to my anemia
That's what's frustrating...I got my labs done the day after my pre-op appt...that was 3 weeks ago n they just called me today.... I'm ODing on OJ, bananas n I'm taking 2 supplements a day... I pray it works

Getting my potassium levels up

Spoke to Laurie Ann @ Dr Rumers office...she said everything should b ok to proceed with surgery on Friday...I'm still eating bananas n taking a potassium supplement to make sure...2 days n counting.... I'm sooooooo looking forward to this..

Well tomorrow is the day

Nerves excitement and anticipation ...can't wait..

Surgery time

I'm scheduled for surgery at 7:30am ..I have to be there by 6:45.. I'm glad it's first thing in the morning...I can get it over with and get home to start healing early.. Nerves setting in now... I doubt if I will b sleeping tonight..
Happy healing!!
Thanks
Hey lady!!! You posted on my profile and I'm so happy I picked up my iPad today and see that today was your surgery. I pray all went well and prayers for a quick recovery are going up. I thank you for thinking about me and can't wait to know you are OK and healing properly. I look forward to what is to come with your next posts.

Sore sore sore

I will give a full review later.. Let me say Dr Rumer n the surgical staff were great
Congrats!! QTee' you have crossed over how do you feel? Did she give you good pain meds?
Sore swollen n hurting .. She gave me oxycodone
Ahhh she gives the good pain meds that's great at least you have completed the sx, I have actually put down a deposit with Dr . Ortega in Miami however. ..I'm not sure if I am going to stay with him I need a Internet consultant before I book my air fare times 3 because I have to take my kids. Please get some rest and update when you can, thank you.

My left cheek hurts

I don't know why but my left cheek hurts all the way down to my calf.. My other side doesn't hurt..everything is sore.. I'm moving around more than yesterday... Trying to not to take as many percs.. 5L was taken out .. 1000 CCs in each cheek..I was hoping for more but they may be all that my butt could take..

That*

Typo
Happy healing hun you look good on the other side!
Congratulations hope you feel better thanks for keeping us posted

Recovery is noooo joke

If I don't stay on top of my meds..I'm miserable...but the meds got me drugged n out of it... I had a melt down today... This shit is no joke... I'm tired of laying down already...I guess it's normal to question why would I do this to myself....I want to feel normal.... In n out of sleep all day... Oh well...beauty is pain RIGHT?!?
I felt the same after my tummy tuck. It's worth it you will see! I'm going for lipo and a bbl very soon. Good luck !
Thanx
Awww hope you feel better

It does get better

Moving around... Gettin off the couch (where I slept)....walking well waddling is more like it lol
Glad yo hear its getting better!

TMI

I can't take my garment off for a week n I can't get this stupid funnel to work....I keep getting pee on the garment ...I wash myself n the garment With soap..but I feel sooooooooooooooo nasty...

I truly hate this garment

I can't take it off until my post op appt on Friday..I feel disgusting and it's cutting into my ass which is causing pain the in leg.. On a more positive note..I'm walking better and moving around... I decided to stop taking the percs..so I'm on 600ml Motrin (that I had when I had a bladder infection)..... Trying to get my strength back..I feel like an old lady nodding off in the middle of the day... I will post pics once I can take this thing off....
Hope you can get that pee funnel to work. I'd be so frustrated. I can't wait to see more pics once you can get that garment off.
Nope I suffered until I started using the pink vomit pail they gave me at the surgical center..it's hard n cylinder.. So I slide it under the garmet in the big cut out at the bottom and angel it down..similar to a water fall...sorry for being so graphic but I know I can't b the only one that had a hard time getting they stupid squishy rubber funnel to work...it would have worked if I could take the garment off to pee and if I wasn't completely shaved...the stream didn't have anything to direct it..so it went EVERYWHERE...
Wow, How did you know what size garment to buy post sx, I am traveling from NJ and would like to take 2 extra garments

Up every few hours..it's 2 am EST

The pain from my hand losing circulation..the stiffness I feel in my back and legs..oh n the tightness in my butt..lastly the sensitive skin on my belly..all wakes me after a few hours.. I'm not a Debbie Downer just wanna share my experience and the first week is Hell..in a lot of ways it's easier I don't feel that much actual pain ..just tightness, tender skin and sensitivity..I'm walking slowly but almost normal...I no longer climb up the stairs like a toddler.. I cooked a big breakfast for my "friend" yesterday..shrimp grits And cheese eggs..he was shocked I was moving around so well..I paid for it for the rest of the day...it completely wiped me out...I was shaking making plates.. I need to learn to take it easy...that doesn't come natural..I'm a doer and I'd rather do it myself than ask anyone..he fussed at me and told me to relax and let him know what I need done... That's easier said than done

Mirror check

Ok so I walked last my full length mirror and now that some of my swelling has gone down I can actually see my shape...n I'm liking what I see..small waist n nice round ass..the garment is killing me softly..but it's all worth it...I looked in the mirror ..poked my butt out and smiled.. :))))))))..

Past*

Typos ..
How are you doing? Please post more pictures. I am anxious to see how you are evoling.
I'm better thanks for asking... I just posted a couple.. But I will have better ones on Friday when I can take off the garment.,,
Awesome, thanks, I'm looking for a comfortable garment buttocks out xxl.

Pics

I took a couple of pics laying down ...they are selfies so not the best angle..
Thanks we understand, I just booked my flights to miami.
It looks like Your doing better... :-)
Yesss... Feel so much better today... :-)

Not sitting for 2 weeks

When I thought about it pre-op I was like I can do that..it's not gonna b that bad...I'm shooting for not sitting for 1 month...well it's been less than a week n I'm over it... My pain has subsided mostly.. My cheeks r like hard rock .. Really uncomfortable but not painful... Belly is tender but it's gotten a lot better.. I'm sick n tired of laying... My neck hurts.. My knees hurts ..hell my toes even hurt.. Every position is uncomfortable... And I really want to get out the house.. I really hope my end results r worth it... I don't think I could do this again...

Miralax

I read a lot of reviews where woman had horrific constipation due to a combination of surgery and pain pills..well I started combating that 1 week pre-op.. I started drinking Miralax (well the generic version) 1 scoop in juice once a day..I continued post op with fresh fruits and veggies and I did suffer from constipation..it took me a couple days to go but it was very soft n easy...just an FYI

Didnt* suffer

Typo
Oh my about the laying discomfort! I hope Im ready I do sleep on my stomach so I hope my mental is ready!
I'm anxiously waiting for your pics... Lol! How come you can't take your garment off?!
The surgeon doesn't allow it for a week..I have my post op on Friday then I can shower and remove it....it sucks but every surgeon has their own rules I guess...

Morning pics

I'm feeling much better... Everyday it does easier...

It does get easier

Typo*
How it went at the dr?
Very well... Thanks for askinf
Did u got another garment?

1 week post op

Today was my post op appt ..the dr said I was healing nicely..still swollen but coming along..It felt so good to be out the house..I even went to the supermarket....now I'm laying on the couch..my CG in the washer and me fresh out the shower..yaaaaaaaay...now the pics..

More pics

No garment ..
yeah for you!
The butt looks good..!

Not feeling well

My head has been hurting for a couple days.. I brushed it off as allergies..,. I was chilly yesterday n the house when everyone else was hot... I took my temp 100.4.... Not major but I called my surgeon just in case... I could have caught a bug or my period may b coming on.., or both... My head hurts for days before my period... I often think it's either allergies or my BP is too high... I just can't wait to feel 100 % better
Hey liteskin, how are you feeling today? I was feeling under the weather all week and decided to go to the emergency room instead of waiting for my appt with my pcp on Thursday, and they told me that I too had a low potassium level and I was still anemic, I was wondering if you were advising me about the expansion piece for the garment?
No that wasn't me..I still have my first garment...I would get sum potassium n iron pills...I hope u feel better...
Thanks i plan to eat lots of sweet potatoes over the next 4 weeks as well as get a script from the Dr. Vivian suggested an iron supplement that I bought from amazon i stated taking it 2x per day as of yesterday, I was already taking mega blood builder and pur sol since Feb and my iron went from 5.6 up to 9.4 I pray that I can move it 3 points more by the 27th

1st week is hell

Going into the 2nd week laying down is a pain...butt and back aches...but I'm loving my butt..it's 45inches right now...I'm hoping it doesn't get much smaller...would I do it again...yup....I won't b showing my stomach cause I have a lot of hanging skin...tummy tuck will def b next...hopefully I can squeeze sum more fat for my butt...THE BOOTY GREED IS REAL LOL

Bored ..so why not a pic

Looking good!
Thanks :-)

Luving my body

And since I'm still swollen it will only get better...

Another one with vest

Can't wait til no swelling in my belly
Wow, he took out a lot of fat in your belly area.. ! Nice!!
Yes ..SHE did lol..I still have to get the tummy tuck but I'm happy with me soo far..

Next surgery

So I discussed my plans for my tummy tuck and breast reduction next with my family..my mom is like ur not gonna need it after u start working out again cause ur already so small now..my daughter (who is 14) said nooooooo u were literally crying last week.. My "friend" was like I'm not gonna deal with that..I think he caught the brunt of my bipolarness... N to top off the fact that I was recovering... I was also PMSing.. I was a whole nut job.. Crying every other day.. Telling everyone that they don't aren't there 4 me... Telling my "friend" after he stayed with me the whole surgery n all night taking me of me..he left in the morning for a couple hours..I called him crying saying he doesn't give a f about me..smh..I'm so embarrassed cause I was really loony.. Between PMSing n the affects of the narcotic pain pills... I'm surprised they r still speaking to me.. I feel so normal now... No more pain pills..n I'm not PMSing anymore..smh

Care*

Type

Typo* lol

I had typing from my phone
You looking good, happy healing. I can't wait until I'm a week in.
Thanks... So r u.. Recovery is hard the first week.. But it does get easier

Supplies

I read most of ur supply lists n my pockets start hurting for u.. My supply list was short n sweet.. Pee ez funnel, lipo foam (which I haven't used n still don't know what it's for), vitamin E oil, arnica cream, adult diaper pads for drainage (which was a waste of money) cause I didnt drain on them and dial antibacterial soap..that's it.. I didn't need a lot of stuff..I still don't..oh n baby wipes (best investment so far).. Ur lists are like 50 items deep.. Mayb I'm cheap n frugal.. But I am a minimalist by nature..
That's how small my list is as well lol
I guess I understand the long lists when traveling out the country..but other than that.. I don't know..

Evil time of the month

As if my swelling wasn't enough.. My period is on n it's bloat city... Other than that.. Not feeling too bad.. Tried on my fav pair if jeans (size 7 stretchy) couldn't get them past my ass .. What a nice problem to have :-)...guess I will b wardrobe shopping soon..

Before pics taken day of surgery..after are 1 week post

Before and after pics...as u see I was not a skinny chic so my results didn't include a flat stomach...thankfully I went in knowing that..however even with the swelling I can see the improvements in my waist and it will continue to shrink as the swelling goes down.. I look forward to the end result..I wish it didn't include my lost of volume in my butt as well..but it's all part of the process
Looking good!

Trying on clothes

The jeans are the same ones in the first 2 pictures of my review..WOW..what a diff..btw they r a size 13.. So r my work pants.

Actually I looked again n they r diff

Jeans..
Looking good mama!
Thanks
Wow what a difference looks nice is it getting soft yet

Sitting

I ran sum errands yesterday.. Sat on my boppy in the car.. Was in a lot of pain by the end of the day.. Butt n back hurting.. But I guess that's all part of the process.. Still minimizing sitting .. Laying on my belly.. I guess I didn't do that bad.. Swelling still going down on my left cheek.. I'm walking almost normal.. Can't wait until I'm back 100%..
One day at a time...good your feeling better!
Thanks....
I am glad to hear your journey and how things do get better :) Looking good by the way!

Why do I still have fevers

It seems like every other day.. I start feeling cold inside ... Like down to my bones cold.. So I take my temp.. N lo bad behold I have a fever... Not really high mayb a few degrees over 101.. However I don't know why.. I have no other symptoms ... No abnormal pain or discomfort ... Appetite is fine.. Moving around normally.. I spoke to the Dr over the weekend and she said I was past the danger zone n I can stop taking my temp... But I know my body n when I have a fever so I still take it when I feel unusually cold.. Esp when everyone else is complaining of it being hot... I know my body is healing between that n my period maybe it's working over time which may b the cause.. IDK.. It's frustrating to feel OK.. Otherwise then all of a sudden...BAM A FEVER..

Low and behold+

This looks like an infection

I've been experiencing pain when standing and walking for a few days..today a "white head" appeared..but to me this looks like an infection.. I called the doctor in Friday and she said to massage the lump and call her early Monday ..if it doesn't get better she will see me...well this isn't getting better..I took all my antibiotics..and still use dial antibacterial soap.. Yet it seems I still have an infections ..:-((((
How are u doing..? Did u went to see your Dr. Yesterday?
Yes.. She drained it n gave me antibiotics... I see her again next week.. She wasn't concerned... She thinks it's fat necrosis since it didn't gave an odor like an infection... But the antibiotics r just in case... Other than that she says I look good n this shouldn't effect my results..
Have*

1 day shy of 3 weeks

Well I have fat necrosis n on another round if antibiotics.. Mine is a hard spot at the bottom of my left cheek n drainage of the liquified dead fat..which is a nuisance but the pain isn't that major..the doctor prescribed me pain pills but they made me itch and nauseous..so I'm take a couple Motrin like 3 xs a day... This cheek was always the bigger one and tighter than the other..I just think it was overfilled..I know we want as many CCs as possible and to be honest I was a little bummed when I heard I only got 1000...but for my left cheek 1000 may have been too much...idk... Now that it's draining the cheek is softening up quickly...with the exception of the one spot on the bottom... Overall I still like my results and the level of care I received has been excellent..Dr Rumers and her assistant has been attentive and caring and I would def go back to her if/when I get my tummy tuck.. I may post pics tomorrow... My butt measured between 42-43 inches ...as long as it stays in the 40s I'm happy..
Rapid recovery..!!
Thankd
Thanks*

Still leaking fat

The upside is I'm no longer in pain...the hole where the fat is leaking from stings a little like an open wound (which it is) but nothing that requires pain meds..the downside is it's so freaking annoying to be leaking from the bottom of my butt.. Can't be sexy when ur wearing an adult diaper ..lol .. Tomorrow will be a week that I've been leakin f..I'm hoping it slows and stopped soon..my 1 month post op appt is Thursday..

No pics until I stop leaking

Oh n I hate typos but I'm too lazy to fix them... I promise y'all I'm. Or illiterate..

Smdh I'm not illiterate

:(((
I'm rooting for you lite skin, don't you go getting frustrated now the hardest part is completely over, I'm so worried about me going all the way to Florida and they say oh your hemo is too low no sx, I will be crushed. Just keep the faith god listens even if he doesn't always agree and you will be alright, I know that you know that this too shall pass.
U will b alright and have a nice fatty soon enough..thanks for ur encouraging words :-)))

Pics

I'm measuring at a little under 42"..
TY ladies!
Wow, what a difference..!! Looking good..!!
Thanks :-)))

The booty greed is real

I can't wait til it starts to fluff..that's all Imma say
Looking good mama..!

4 weeks post op

I have my 1 month post appt today...this dress is size M .. Before surgery I was a L..although all my dresses are a XL because they were purchased before I lost 35lbs..either way I'm loving this medium... I can't wait to get back into the gym..
Looks good congrats again
Thanks...

New pics

Just had my 6 week follow up appt yesterday... Everything is healing nicely..
Hey glad to hear you are doing great can we get some up to date pic
I just posted...
I'm glad everything is fine mama..! Looking good..!

New updates pics

I haven't lost any volume in the last few weeks..I'm holding at under 42"... I look the way my butt looks in jeans and tights..

Luv not look..hate typos

....
Are u back at the gym ?
Yes I have lost weight ..I'm trying to add more shape to my butt..
Oh, nice..!

I haven't been on here since forever

No real updates ..maybe a couple of pics.. I still luv my bootay but the butt greed is real..I'm back working out however not as consistently as I should ..n I'm doing lots of squats lunges and walking.. Still working on flattening my stomach..but I'm a size 6 jeans..with room in the waist n I have the gap in the back of my jeans above my ass.. My stomach is almost flat just not quite there..all in all I luv the transformation

Oh and I'm waist training

As u can see in the pics...before the surgery I was in a 40 XL now I'm about to by a 36M...
Philadelphia Plastic Surgeon

I'm glad I choose this surgeon...she is professional pleasant and made me feel confident in her hands..